May 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour - 25000¥

Type/Location:
Provider's Place

Language Notes:
Since i can speak japanese, we use japanese during the service. But she's AWESOME at english.

Details of the Encounter:
Sunday with Kayo

Although there are already a lot of review of her here, i still want to tell you guys my experience and why YOU SHOULD TRY HER.

Reservations with her will go smoothly, no bullshit. It's like planning a date with your girlfriend. It really was.
Eventhough i asked lots of questions such as "do you do BBBJ?", etc. (she does by the way, and that's her speciality)
She answered all while remaining calm, welcoming, and was really soft about it.
-----
Long story short, it's the appointment date, by the way i wrote this review right after the encounter, inside the train! This shows that i really wanted to write a review as fast as possible.

Her place is really near from the station that you can see it right after you came out of the station, for about a minute walk and you'll arrive.
I arrived and texted her about my arrival. Shortly a girl in her late 20's came down and greeted me with a warm smile. Then we go up to her appartment unit. The building is nice, even felt a little luxurious. We arrived at her unit, she told me to take of my shoes. Her place is really clean, neat, felt like coming to a hotel room for me. She asked if i have a special costume preference and i went with no costume, just nude.
She asked me if i wanted to take a shower and i said yes while asking if she would like to come too. We took shower together, kissed like animals, and then she went down to blow my shaft.
"This is it" i thought. Her speciality. She sucks awesome, got some DT action too. I couldn't stand on my feet anymore so we went to the bed.

She told me to lie down and she started blowing me with hell of a technique. Her blowjob is sloppy, deep, and strong. Just as i wanted to. I was starting to feel my cum spurting out so i asked her for the maincourse. She wrapped my cock with a condom using her mouth! And then she started riding my cock with an enthusiastic manner. After about 10mins fucking her in this position i came. I was really surprised by how fast i came, because usually i last for more than that. Her pussy was just so good, really soft, and tight. We kissed and she gave me a massage with her body.

After a few minutes i got hard again, and then we fucked again. This time i lasted pretty long. We did missionary, cowgirl, and we did this position that i don't know the name of. It's like a reverse cowgirl, but she put her legs under mine, so my legs were wrapped in her kneepits while she mover her ass from a far. And it felt REALLY GOOD. I came in that position, and then we took a rest for about 5 minutes. During that 5 minutes, we chatted a lot. She's really warm, friendly, a true GFE. Finally i got hard again and she gave me a blowjob. Because i already came 2 times, this time it was really long. I worried about the time because i don't want to use her precious time more than i paid for. But she said that don't worry about it, and told me to just focus on cumming, she wanted me to cum, to feel good. I think i love her.
She use her awesome blowjob and handjob techniques and even initiatively tried different positions to see which one made me feel good the most.
I saw her endlessly sucking and stroking my cock then i realized, what a good lady. I know that she's getting tired but she kept answering not at all.
I tried my best to cum, and then i came. The 3rd time.

We took showers, talked, and joked a lots. She told me that the day before her money was stolen after she gave the service to an indian guy. He took the money while she was washing her hands. You poor, poor girl!
We dressed up and i took my leave after a final kiss.
---

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Her service is one of the best if not the BEST service here in Tokyo. Her GFE is on another level, we talked a lot. We used japanese but of course fear not, her english is on native level so it will be the same experience. I would come back just to get a blowjob from her which is the best blowjob i've ever given from.

Try her yourself, and let's hope that indian guy who scammed her gets hit by a truck or something.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
KAYO

She told me that the day before her money was stolen after she gave the service to an indian guy. He took the money while she was washing her hands. You poor, poor girl!

let's hope that indian guy who scammed her gets hit by a truck or something.

Thanks for that outstanding review, man. Kayo is certainly a very fine pro.
What irked me was her experience with that thief. No way to treat a lady.
I want to kick his ass so bad.

She told me that the day before her money was stolen after she gave the service to an indian guy. He took the money while she was washing her hands.

Lowlife.... hope karma finds him.

Kayo told the same story to me last night, and then apologized repeatedly for having to take her bag together into the bathroom during the shower.

The situation was a bit awkard, but I am not complaining at all...I just felt sorry for her bad luck, and hope all of us would treat this lovely lady gently.

Lowlife.... hope karma finds him.
This would’ve been better than karma:

0D0ED39A-69EC-446F-988B-ED1B19F91324.jpeg

I hope you feel better soon Kayo.

let's hope that indian guy who scammed her gets hit by a truck or something.
Agreed.

She told me that the day before her money was stolen after she gave the service to an indian guy. He took the money while she was washing her hands. You poor, poor girl!
In my case, I insist that my providers count their money once inside the LH and after the session. Cause I want to be fair to them.

I hope Kayo is ok now.

Any word as to how he found her BP or TAG? If it’s TAG it could get narrowed down a little more.

Reactions: MossBoss
People make mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance. If the person who took the money - realizes they made a mistake contacts me by PM we can work something out.

I can meet the person in central Tokyo directly or they can leave the money somewhere and I will pick it up. I won't reveal the name of the person to anyone not even to TagManager. When I have possession of the money I will state that I have it on TAG. I will then take it to Kayo directly.

This is just an idea to rectify the problem. If anyone has a better one, let us know.

He’s not a TAG client.. I bet he doesn’t even read here. My idea is to track the phone number. It can be throwaway tho.

If you want to proceed please ask Kayo and see if she’s okay sharing his information. If he turns out to be a resident I’m sure one of the Tag guys can convince him.

Btw mentioning his ethnicity takes the issue to a different level, I’m hoping we won’t get some insensitive comments under this thread.

Last edited:
Btw mentioning his ethnicity takes the issue to a different level, I’m hoping we won’t get some insensitive comments under this thread.
Haven't seen one yet, doubt we will.

for sure Kayo should publish his telephone number and/or e-mail address here....... So many people willing to offer help....

Hold on a sec.... if we all wanna help, just book kayo and maybe give a little extra. She’ll make the money back soon enough. Internet-led vigilantiasm is unlikely to help anyone.

Hold on a sec.... if we all wanna help, just book kayo and maybe give a little extra. She’ll make the money back soon enough. Internet-led vigilantiasm is unlikely to help anyone.
Thats a really sweet offer.
While I don’t think that the good clients should suffer under the bad clients, i once had a client insist that he wanted to present me the whole amound (just for a short course but still) someone had stolen from me when i told him i was upset that day in a casual message conversation. I did not urgently need the money and was hesitant to accept it, and it did not totally cure the sadness and intimidation of someone being intimate with you and they taking away something you thought they gave you out of mutual understanding and respect. But if certainly reminded me that i have an awesome support system of people who will be there for me and help me out if i ever need it.

I’m sure with small tips she would indeed have earned it back quickly and would appreciate all the support and love she’s getting.

for sure Kayo should publish his telephone number and/or e-mail address here....... So many people willing to offer help....
Defamation laws

He’s not a TAG client.. I bet he doesn’t even read here. My idea is to track the phone number. It can be throwaway tho.

If you want to proceed please ask Kayo and see if she’s okay sharing his information. If he turns out to be a resident I’m sure one of the Tag guys can convince him.

I asked her if she knows where did the guy get kayo's contact from. (Maybe Kayo asked about it?)
And she said no, she does not know anything about that. What she got is only a phone number.

This really is the best comment. Even if one was able to track down the guy, then what? Unless Kayo has video footage, there is no proof ...
She probably isn't starving now, but some business and being treated nicely will surely help. I think as mentioned by @User#8628 the disrespect may hurt more than the actual money.

This really is the best comment. Even if one was able to track down the guy, then what? Unless Kayo has video footage, there is no proof ...
She probably isn't starving now, but some business and being treated nicely will surely help. I think as mentioned by @User#8628 the disrespect may hurt more than the actual money.

Can't say it any better. That's true man. Eventhough it's not going to make her poor or anything like that, not just the disrespect, losing 25000yen (let's assume she was booked for 1 hour) pretty sucks.

While it is tempting to track this buttnugget down and get all Pulp Fiction on his ass, the best course of action as others have said is to simply let karma deal with him. Who knows, maybe he’ll wind up at JanJan one day, the girl will sneeze at the wrong moment and bite his dick off.:eek::LOL:

In the meantime, send more business her way.

Book a session with Kayo, treat her with kindness, respect and generosity and prove to her that there are still gentlemen in this world.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.