Guest viewing is limited

JFF Super-size Me: A Japanese Fetish Femdom Experience

R.O.B

The pals are not what they scream.
Reaction score
Provider: http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/concept.php
Name: Withheld, 35 years old, fantastic body
Cost: Y34,000 (inc. Y1000 joining, Y2000 delivery or was it choosing a girl?)
Hotel: 2 hrs @ Y4600
Language: Booking in English is very easy, Japanese only with the gal
My course options: I was very Morgan Spurlock about it - I decided to agreed to everything that was offered or mentioned. Not time to be squeamish!
Implements of destruction: see their website above, but rope, nuru-nuru, butt egg (small), balls (size of marbles) on a stick thing, wonderful tongue, gorgeous body, read on...

I could write a mini-series about this, but I will keep it short and you can ask for specifics if you want sticky details (depends on what you want to know, of course). After set up and preliminaries I had a solid hour and a half of fun. On booking, the tencho, who sounded like Kuroyanagi Tetsuko, said, 'No touching, no blow job, no sex, okay!'. There was also no kissing at all except for the two I popped on her cheek at saying goodbye. The girl, not Tetsuko. But I can honestly say I had two fantastic orgasms, with running and quite humorous and encouraging commentary! Also, besides her mouth-work, titty-rubs and HJ everything was the first time.

Had everything offered - in for a penny (well, more than a penny), in for a pound (sadly against Tetsuko’s Rules) - except the prostate massage (not mentioned). Here are some slices of the experience.
None of it hurt and any embarrassment was all in my mind! She certainly didn’t care! I don't see what the fuss is about the anal insertions. The egg (a small one) was like a bee then several up your bum and the ball thing was ho-hum.
Lots of mad licking but not of the gear – nipples, ears, arms, legs. Lots of nuru-nuru and at times it was so nice that blow jobs and pussy were irrelevant (audience gasps!). Imagine being on hands and knees and a pair of arms and hands seem to be growing out of your own arse to you give you an amazing hand job!! And they talk to you!
Something to be said for having a perfect perfect arse in a really nice T-back sitting on your face (I was allowed a little freedom here, but no touching).
Sound effects make a difference if done right.
The bra was off early but the delightful panties stayed until thoroughly soppy wet, and then were whipped off for … now I had decided to go with the flow, so I did. After humping my leg for a while she stopped and played coy and then sort of glazed over. I asked what she was thinking and she said “I think I want to/”, “WHAT?” I said really hopefully, “Do this…”, she said, and she leaked a little, then a bit more, then let rip with the golden shower all over my balls and arse – it was hysterical! Then she gave up on nuru-nuru and used her own saliva – lots – to get me off. But she said “Your turn!” and kept going! The male squirt thing sounds gross and if your partner has to wash the sheets they will never go for it but it was awesome with a sexy, nekked gal cheering you on like she was at a hanabi taikai!!!! it was an experience.
There were lots of fun little things like her pretending to bang ME and refusing my right of reply.

I had a great time and she was a lot of fun.

She suggested some things that she likes for real and it must be an experience and a half. Would I repeat this experience? Yes, but not for while at that price, though I paid a little bit more with Eri (but Eri is Eri) of AM and much more for Ai. There are some damn hot girls at these places and...
Here are some observations:
1. For someone to be in this line of P4P I believe they have to be 'into' it in ways many P4P aren't. It shows.
2. A good Japanese ability will make it much more fun and relaxed, I think, as you can give back as much sass as you get. Good sense of humor helps, too.
3. You cannot be pushy or challenge the rules directly. You can try indirectly (see 2) but the rules will be kept, but it may get you better service.
4. Go in with an open and relaxed mind and the same could be said for your sphincter.

Last edited:
Oh, what a great review.
Now I feel like calling them for tonight lol
I love nuru nuru fun.

Thank you you for a detailed review, I think you covered enough key information for people that are seeking this kind of service.
This is one of those reviews that some people are too shy to write about, so thank you very much!

I really want to have this girl. She sounds so good. 
She seemed to offer everything on their list to entertain you fully. Gorgeous!

I know this is resurrecting an old thread, (good old search function) but as we are all still here I thought I'd ask a question (as I'm thinking of giving JFF a try this weekend).

With the Golden Shower experience, and the other bits you mentioned about "washing the sheets", would you say this is recommended in a Love Hotel, or do they supply the necessary things to prevent soaking your bed?

I was going to invite a girl over to my place, and really relax, but if I'm going to be stressing about a piss soaked mattress then I'll stick to a Love Hotel.

Gotanda delivers to me, so I was going to choose someone to abuse me from there :)

They will bring their own towels etc. but for peace of mind I'd say a love hotel is the go. Aki, who popped my male squirt cherry, is no longer there.

Thanks R.O.B. Tried to book one via the English lines for Monday night, but you can't book until the day using that line. Will drop them an mail reservation form, got my eye on someone who may make me walk funny for a few days :)

If I said it once, I've said it a hundred times to my church group. If you want to get over a rude girl at Tokyo train stop, have another Japanese girl push an egg up your bung and urinate on you. All is forgiven. Suddenly the sun starts shining and the birds start chirping.

@TheScientist Yes it involves what you describe as 'pee' - your own, but just imagine taking a blowjob to a galaxy far far away....
@Woody It was more like a champagne supernova backed by a heavenly choir of horny angels.

If it will be your first time then just go with the flow - figuratively and literally. (Re-reading my own post has got me thinkin'...)

Reactions: John Chavers
Oh, and if it is the first time be very sure to tell them/tick off all the things you want. Don't be shy. Ask for the lot!! And the 'no touch' rule is a definite but you might get a little bit of leeway in that department if you are a good boy. Will vary, of course. If you are aggressive about it you will probably just get stock standard service and you don't want to piss of a girl with a longish piece of plastic who has immediate access to your arsehole.
Bon voyage!

Reactions: just4fun