http://y-precious.net/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 35000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
So prior to coming to Japan I found this gem of a site and studied as much as I could before coming. I thought as a thank you I'd provide a review of my own. I also warn this might be a bit lengthy as some unexpected things happened.

So I was looking around and decided to have a look at kings club before I was stopped by a guy in the corner of the intersection before the shop. He spoke decent English but I wasn't very convinced and thought it was a bit suspicious . But it couldn't hurt to see what they had so I went in. Turned out it wasn't a soapland but like an agent for the surrounding soaplands. He was calling various shops to come and bring cards of who was available in their shop. I thought that was pretty neat. People coming to me instead of visiting numerous shops. I thought it was a little too good so I asked him if I had to pay him and he said no. As I refused the first couple of shops he became more detailed in the girl I was looking for thanks to Google translate (busty, not fat, not too old <32) until eventually I saw Hiyori who was from Precious. I chose her and thanked the agent. In hindsight I think there was a commission that I payed after visiting the site and saw it was only 24000 yen for 90 mins. I payed 35000 which was agreed upon with the agent. But again in hindsight this was worth finding hiyori.

As I was waiting for Hiyori I started to get nervous as I've been scammed into picking a particular girl before. I saw on their website that she was from another shop called G-station which was a bit confusing. So many twist and turns and so not according to the plan I had made beforehand. But when I saw her all of those worries were lifted. Even more so when I saw her naked. She was young, cute and busty. And in general an amazing body. Like almost AV worthy. All the info from the site was accurate. Thank God.

Hiyori didn't speak much English but some cute gestures helped along with the introductions. She was very attentive and her attitude was top notch. When things became a bit complex good ol google translate saves the day again. We started getting undressed and she was very playful. Caressing my dick straight away. After a bit of play we quickly did the routine clean and bath. The whole time she was stroking me as well. Kept my fella nice and hard. In the bath she gave me a really good boobjob and a bit of head as well. Boobjob was awesome. Bbbj wasn't the greatest a bit of teeth and not very deep. She seemed a bit inexperienced with it. Luckily she didn't do it for too long before it became uncomfortable.

We then hopped out of the bath and into the bed for some quick foreplay again. She was very playful giggling cutely the whole time. She then put a cap on me and rode me cg. This is my fav position and she was very good at it. It takes me a awhile to cum so she eventually got tired (after 20 mins of riding so don't blame her) and switched position to missionary. Then I got tired lol. So we took a break and I indicated that I wanted to start the mat play which she was happy to oblige. I need to note that she's not the biggest fan of kissing which was a big let down as I love dfk kissing. I also started smelling something fishy which made me become a bit concerned. Lucky for the condom. But ho honestly for me her service, attention and attitude was so good that it was easy to overlook these.

Mat play was alright. Nothing too special to note. When I turned around she gave me a mad HJ session trying to make me cum. It felt great but a bit too overstimulating and couldn't cum. I then asked if we could have sex again and she happily obliged. Popped on the condom and rode me again. The nuru gel makes a hell of a difference. She rode me like crazy. Felt so good. At one point it felt so good that I thought the condom might have slipped off. Luckily it didn't and I carried on. After intense grinding and riding I finally blew my load. Felt amazing. She stayed on top and even cutely reacted to my ejaculations and felt her contract her pussy at the same time. One of the best post cum experiences I've had.

After that we cleaned up, got dressed, gave me a drink and attempted to talk (google translate) until our time ran out (which wasn't long). I thanked her for an amazing experience and I hope I can see her again when I'm back in Japan.

Even if I was scammed an extra 10k by the agent, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been with Hiyori so he deserves all of it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Finding Hiyori was a risk of different situations that luckily all paid off. Crazy how at one point I thought I was being super scammed and then it turned out to one of the best soapland experiences in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Hiyori, much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to write the review to show your appreciation.

Approved: 11/19/2019