https://sexy-popteen.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Oopai bar/Sexy Cabaret

Language Notes:
Bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm in Tokyo for my holidays again and and I have a feeling Ill have a hard time to satisfy my itch for Japanese young urns due to my Japanese being rusty. I went to Campus Night due to the fact my last experience there was mindblowing. Despite the fact I was there twice last summer, I got booted out by the doorman for failing to comprehend his last sentence vaguely sounding like "onan no hito dekimasen". I thought when he pointed to his watch, he was trying to imply that the place was full and I should come back later but it was not to be.

Desperate to scratch the itch I scampered to Miss Campus not far away but it didn't help the fact that my phone gps went bonkers and I was circling around the block looking for the Miss Campus sign for ages. Finally I got to 4th floor, used the magic phrase "gaikokujin daijobu desu ka", "jibun wa ni kaime" and when he asked another question I just went "hai" and he said "nana sen yen desu" (jackpot!) paid my money, ordered ocha and was whisked to my seat.

I got like a top corner spot and I swear to Jebus my brain probably went haywire from the cold Tokyo winter as even the girl's name I couldn't remember so well and my Japanese as well as charm skills went to hell.

1st girl: Luna(?)

If not mistaken her name was Luna and she's a sort of "Ganguro" girl due to her tanned skin. She told me she's 20, did little small talk and despite the fact she mounted me and let me sucked her tits, the chemistry wasn't there but the great thing about her is that she tries to give me value for my buck by being a good trooper.

2nd girl: Hiyana

A charming and "genki" sort of girl, she was kind and accomodating. She's the sort of girl you would bring back home to show your parents. After trying some LFK I sensed she's sort of detached and I asked if she's not into kissing and she replied "ma ma desu" (so-so). After trying to cup her tits, the staff whisked her away and I waited a while for the next girl.

3rd girl: Hinano

The third girl is arguably the most fluent English speaking sekukyaba girl I've come across. Despite my meh first impression of her (a bit too thick make-up) I felt really comfortable with her overcoming my awkwardness in Japanese with her fluent English. I asked if she took English classes but she replied she learned in high school which was quite surprising. We had passionate make out and groping for some time before the staff tapped her shoulder. She told me she didn't want me to leave and she loved my soft lips. I probably should have extended her but I was on tight budget. I think it would be better to just extend her instead of sending the next girl.

4th girl: Momoka

She was tall and slender but I couldn't connect with her and it didn't help when I was just about to kiss her the staff asked if I wanted to extend and I declined. I barely had few minutes with Momoka before I left.

Disclaimer: The names may not be accurate

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It is imperative you can communicate in Japanese to enjoy the sekukyaba experience as I found out today, even if you are lucky to get someone like Hinano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus Ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
https://sexy-popteen.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Oopai bar/Sexy Cabaret

Language Notes:
Bad Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm in Tokyo for my holidays again and and I have a feeling Ill have a hard time to satisfy my itch for Japanese young urns due to my Japanese being rusty. I went to Campus Night due to the fact my last experience there was mindblowing. Despite the fact I was there twice last summer, I got booted out by the doorman for failing to comprehend his last sentence vaguely sounding like "onan no hito dekimasen". I thought when he pointed to his watch, he was trying to imply that the place was full and I should come back later but it was not to be.

Desperate to scratch the itch I scampered to Miss Campus not far away but it didn't help the fact that my phone gps went bonkers and I was circling around the block looking for the Miss Campus sign for ages. Finally I got to 4th floor, used the magic phrase "gaikokujin daijobu desu ka", "jibun wa ni kaime" and when he asked another question I just went "hai" and he said "nana sen yen desu" (jackpot!) paid my money, ordered ocha and was whisked to my seat.

I got like a top corner spot and I swear to Jebus my brain probably went haywire from the cold Tokyo winter as even the girl's name I couldn't remember so well and my Japanese as well as charm skills went to hell.

1st girl: Luna(?)

If not mistaken her name was Luna and she's a sort of "Ganguro" girl due to her tanned skin. She told me she's 20, did little small talk and despite the fact she mounted me and let me sucked her tits, the chemistry wasn't there but the great thing about her is that she tries to give me value for my buck by being a good trooper.

2nd girl: Hiyana

A charming and "genki" sort of girl, she was kind and accomodating. She's the sort of girl you would bring back home to show your parents. After trying some LFK I sensed she's sort of detached and I asked if she's not into kissing and she replied "ma ma desu" (so-so). After trying to cup her tits, the staff whisked her away and I waited a while for the next girl.

3rd girl: Hinano

The third girl is arguably the most fluent English speaking sekukyaba girl I've come across. Despite my meh first impression of her (a bit too thick make-up) I felt really comfortable with her overcoming my awkwardness in Japanese with her fluent English. I asked if she took English classes but she replied she learned in high school which was quite surprising. We had passionate make out and groping for some time before the staff tapped her shoulder. She told me she didn't want me to leave and she loved my soft lips. I probably should have extended her but I was on tight budget. I think it would be better to just extend her instead of sending the next girl.

4th girl: Momoka

She was tall and slender but I couldn't connect with her and it didn't help when I was just about to kiss her the staff asked if I wanted to extend and I declined. I barely had few minutes with Momoka before I left.

Disclaimer: The names may not be accurate

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It is imperative you can communicate in Japanese to enjoy the sekukyaba experience as I found out today, even if you are lucky to get someone like Hinano.

"jibun wa ni kaime"- what does this mean?? any other phrases- u can tell me- or "popular" phrases the doorman might say to me?

"jibun wa ni kaime"- what does this mean?? any other phrases- u can tell me- or "popular" phrases the doorman might say to me?

I think he was trying to say he has been there before.

any advice for a foreigner with TERRIBLE Japanese??

Yes. Learn the language or go to a place where they speak English.

thanks- this guy always makes stupid sarcastic comments towards me-
No he doesn't. It just shows that you don't understand humor when you hear it is all.

thanks- this guy always makes stupid sarcastic comments towards me-

Yeah, I cannot figure out why anyone would do that, right?

You have 14 messages in here. In pretty much all of them you tell us that you want to go to a pink salon but as you don't know any Japanese you need a cheat sheet.

And you have gotten plenty of answers from several members that you should not cheat your way in but actually learn the language or go to a place where they cater English speakers.

Then in your next message you tell us you want to go to a pink salon but as you don't know any Japanese you need a cheat sheet and people who try to advice you are idiots.

By the way, next time you should ask advice from all the Filipinos in here. I am sure they'd love to help you now.

any advice for a foreigner with TERRIBLE Japanese?? i need phrases
I've heard that there are some lucky holes in Ikebukuro and even more in the East part of Shinjuku. Maybe no Japanese required.

To the OP - Nice review. At least you found one out of the four that you clicked with. :)

any advice for a foreigner with TERRIBLE Japanese??
Yes, a Japanese dictionary and better study habits.

you are an idiot- are you Filipino?
Why would it be idiotic or sarcastic that someone suggests to you to learn the language? Common sense would be if you’re visiting another country, to at least try to learn the language, instead of being lazy and trying to remember “popular phrases” or relying on things like Google Translate.

any other phrases- u can tell me- or "popular" phrases the doorman might say to me?

In your particular case, “dame desu” would probably be a really common phrase you’d hear. ;)

Last edited:
« Watashi wa okama desu »

This one will open many doors . Don’t thank me , I’m in a helping mood today.
To the OP - Nice review. At least you found one out of the four that you clicked with. :)

Yes, a Japanese dictionary and better study habits.

Why would it be idiotic or sarcastic that someone suggests to you to learn the language? Common sense would be if you’re visiting another country, to at least try to learn the language, instead of being lazy and trying to remember “popular phrases” or relying on things like Google Translate.

In your particular case, “dame desu” would probably be a really common phrase you’d hear. ;)

what does that mean?? "dame desu"??

How many more fucking ways must we tell you, that trying to trick the doorman fucks up the store for EVERYONE else. And that the girls in the shop hate it when people do that. Do you only care about your dick? Fucking hell, someone please put some saltpeter in this motherfucker's water or something.

Do you only care about your dick?

For people with less English skills (yes if you were wondering that's you) that is a prime example of a rhetorical question. Check it up from the dictionary!

what questions do the doorman ask??

To spell it out very clearly - nobody is going to help you because you are going to fuck things up for other people.

If you can't speak Japanese, stick to shops that cater to people who can't speak Japanese, or fuck off back to your home country.

Dafuq?! You piss on a guy you say makes stupid sarcastic comments to you and yet you insult him by lambasting an entire ethnicity with a racist remark? o_O
i asked him if he was Filipino- is that racist?? haha WOW sorry Mr. Safe Space