Info Booth

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min, 5,000 yen

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm traveling in Sapporo for a week and a half, and of course want to try various types of Fuzoku shops there. Since there are not many English reviews on Sapporo shops online, I decided to use info booths in Susukino (Sapporo's downtown area & red light district).

The staffs in info booths are quite friendly. The first two times I asked for recommendation for herusu and soapland, but I'm not gonna review them here cuz they are not that different to shops in Tokyo. The third time, I asked the staff if he could recommend a sekukyaba, he asked me what type of shops did I like and gave me a few options.

Sekukyaba in Sapporo are actually quite different from the ones in Tokyo. Well, at least different from the Ikebukuro shops often reviewed on TAG. First of all, they are called Kyabakura in Sapporo, but if you call them sekukyaba, they'll still understand what you mean. And sekukyabas are divided into two types: soft type and hard type. Hard type shops are like Tokyo, you can touch the girls whenever you want, but soft type shops are different. You can only touch girls during a specific short period of time. When the lights out and music changes, the girl will sit on top of you and pull off her shirt. Other times, she'll just sit next to you and talk.

Anyway, I chose a shop called Sapporo Garden. Staff in the info booth called the shop, and they sent someone to pick me up. The shop layout is like a hostess club. Open space, large sofa seats and tables, more of a high end feeling than Ikebukuro shops.

The first girl was Miki, average body shape, OK face, quite talkative, and seemed quite interested in my foreigner identity. Asked me if I wanted to buy her drinks (1,500 yen), and shime. I declined of course.

The second girl was Irori. short haired, a little chubby and seemed distant. During my time with her, we had this awkward moments of silence from time to time. And it was not like the Ikebukuro shops where you could just started touching and kissing when you got nothing to say.

The last girl was Ai. A big girl, energetic, put her hand on my thigh the moment she sat down. The time with her was the shortest, and when my 60 min course finished, the staff and she began pushing me for an extension. I didn't take it of course. When I was waiting for the elevator, the staff wanted to sell me another shop in their chain, said he could give me a cheap price. I guess business was not good on a Saturday evening.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This shop is more of a hostess club feeling than a sekukyaba. I just wanted to try different types of shops, so it was an interesting experience, and 5,000 yen for 60 min is not expensive, as long as you keep your wallet tight. And I'm not sure if it is because I'm an East Asian guy, the options those info booth staff gave me wasn't that limited.

btw, the reason I remember the names of the girls is because the first thing they sit down is to give me their name cards. That's also a very hostess club thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gawdfather888
Thanks for submitting your review. Especially from Sapporo, it's good to get decent feedback from people's various experiences.

It does sound more like a Hostess club....