• 6-25%

• 26-49%

• 50-75%

• 76-100%

Results are only viewable after voting.

whocares

TAG Member
Reaction score
What percentage of the time, in sexual encounters in P4P where it's relevant that it could occur (i.e. not a pink salon), do you think the lady has a legit orgasm with you?

Last edited:
What percentage of the time, in sexual encounters in P4P where it's relevant that it could occur (i.e. not a pink salon), do you think the lady has a legit orgasm with you?

There is just too many good answers for that:

1) What? Why you would think the girls in pink salons don't orgasm when they are with me?
2) Female orgasm is a myth, never encountered one myself.
3) In these times of gender equality, everyone is responsible for their own orgasms.
4) I'm really good at sex, I come every time.

But of course the correct answer is: when it's relevant, she always comes! :p

With my more regular provider, pretty much 100%... she practically cums if you look at her hard enough. :)

Im confused by the "where it's relevant" notion. Say if I made a P4P provider come just with my fingers in the back of a limo, does that count? :D
(Or a tractor, lets not be snobbish)

Reactions: MikeH
Im confused by the "where it's relevant" notion. Say if I made a P4P provider come just with my fingers in the back of a limo, does that count? :D

Course it counts...I know you are kidding...but...some P4P sessions (i.e. a pink salon) do not feature the opportunity for her to cum...so if you have the following:

50 Pink Salon
50 Love Hotel Full Service

You would do your math out of 50, not out of 100 because 50 of those situations aren't relevant by virtue of a "guaranteed no"...if people included all SW encounters then somebody who was big into pink salons would skew their results downward and mess up my question.

some P4P sessions (i.e. a pink salon) do not feature the opportunity for her to cum...

Seems you just haven't been at the right pink salons then. :whistle:

But yeah, the point is valid for some P4P sessions. Though if @Sudsy is right it's just that our gaze is not intense enough. :eek:

With P4P it is pretty difficult to say that she had a legit orgasm since that is often part of the performance. Unless you have been with her a number of times it would be difficult to guess "was it real?" or not.

A couple cases where I'm pretty sure she did cum... One time I was on top and at one point she wrestled me on my back, took over the rhythm, convulsed and stopped moving just lying on top of me.

Another time she seemed to cum which "inspired" me to cum too. She immediately went into a petit mort for about 3 minutes. I would call that legit.

My most memorable case - which wasn't P4P, just a lady I met - was a Chinese divorcee with a kid at home. After she had an orgasm, after regaining her senses asked "Zhe shi shemma?" (What was that?). Apparently she had never experienced an orgasm before.

Seems you just haven't been at the right pink salons then. :whistle:

But yeah, the point is valid for some P4P sessions. Though if @Sudsy is right it's just that our gaze is not intense enough. :eek:

I have never been to any pink salons...Honestly, am just assuming based on descriptions here...

Course it counts...I know you are kidding...but...some P4P sessions (i.e. a pink salon) do not feature the opportunity for her to cum...so if you have the following:

50 Pink Salon
50 Love Hotel Full Service

You would do your math out of 50, not out of 100 because 50 of those situations aren't relevant by virtue of a "guaranteed no"...if people included all SW encounters then somebody who was big into pink salons would skew their results downward and mess up my question.
From many of the pink salon reviews you can read that if you want, its often allowed to finger the girl or even do 69.

With P4P it is pretty difficult to say that she had a legit orgasm since that is often part of the performance. Unless you have been with her a number of times it would be difficult to guess "was it real?" or not..

Exactly what I am interested in...whether or not the mongers perceive an orgasm to be legit or not...do people believe they are bringing sw's to orgasm?

rather than opening a new thread, ill post here:

so how long does it actually to give females an orgasm (specifically SWs if it makes any difference :D)?

recently I can't help but laugh, reading comments like "She came twice in the first five minutes I was inside her" - even with a vibrator attached to my dick, i think it would still be quite a stretch.

btw my answer to original poll is 0%...(tbh, it's not something i really focus on achieving when seeing SWs).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
so how long does it actually to give females an orgasm?

How long is a piece of string? My own experiences are anything from 10 minutes to two hours. But also there was this one girl who told me beforehand she never has had one. So I made a point to concentrate on her the whole three hour hotel visit and still failed. So we both went home without getting one. :eek::(

I’m pretty sure the ladies I’m with orgasm despite me not because of me.
And though I certainly enjoy the ego boosting thrill of GIVING pleasure to a partner, if I’m competing with a professional I’m going to (be quite happy to) lose be the one made to orgasm.

Perhaps the better questions are:

how realistic is it to expect to be able to make a woman orgasm when being with her for the first time(s)?

how interested are SWs in guiding/instructing their clients to give them orgasms, assuming the client is interested (and able)?

how many clients are willing to do what is necessary to make her orgasm?

I don’t presume to have anywhere near broad experience, but I know at least one woman who could ONLY orgasm from repeated, deep, fast pounding. Not hard nor long enough being the main reason for failing.
And another who only orgasmed from the lightest of delicate touches to her clit, for tens of minutes, and too hard a touch reset the clock to zero.
Needless to say I failed more times than I succeeded with both.
Both however were champions about consoling me.

how many clients are willing to do what is necessary to make her orgasm?
Almost all clients would be willing i think...(as long as this time spent doesn't result in blueballs when the timer rings)
how interested are SWs in guiding/instructing their clients to give them orgasms, assuming the client is interested (and able)?
I'm interested to know too...
Granted, they wouldn't always be in the mood for it and it might also feel like a chore. better to fake it than hurt the client's ego? :D

Reactions: MikeH
Almost all clients would be willing i think...(as long as this time spent doesn't result in blueballs when the timer rings)
Not for me personally but for some girls it can take like 40 minutes... even if the time is not an issue, you may get cramps in your neck and your fingers and get impatient, lol

even if the time is not an issue, you may get cramps in your neck and your fingers
Not a problem.
man-with-neck-brace-and-arm-in-sling-BHG87F.jpg