Sweden

statrosa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Sweden, had an amazing time there, but before I get to that...

Maybe you've read my story about my neighbour with benefits, well thats over, she found a new hubby. The guy is her age so understandable, she also quit the swinger circuit so I'm also out of that loop.

My SO is still fucking her young stud and the only time I saw her she was on her period, not my kind of stuff.

So I was pretty dry for few weeks, which normally means "Brothel hunting" for me. I went with a friend and because it was his time to pay he had first choice. And it was a pregnant lady. I really wanted her but he had dips. 15 minutes after our visit to the angels from heaven I was quizzing him how it was at a nearby cafe. He said that she had a very sweet saliva/sperm coming from her vagina. Even though I just came, after hearing that I was ready to go again, I asked him to wait and went back, but I was to late, another customer took her for an hour. I went back to the cafe and just drank and waited for an hour.

I had too much to drink and was in no position to cum but just wanted to eat her out. She was fucking beautiful. I massaged her belly and ate her out. It was really fucking sweet.
Tits were also nice (no milk yet, but I just imagined that).

If you ever get the chance I recommend it.

Now Sweden.
Well my hotel had a bar called the American. And there were a lot of international business guys there. I do not know if you know anything about the alcohol culture in Sweden but it is not common to drink high spirits on a Monday or Tuesday. However they are coffee addicts and drink that the whole day.

So I was sitting at the American, with a few Americans from the US. Just chatting, but my eye caught a blond girl probably not 18, so of the menu. She had a black tank top and her breast were milky white and I was constantly thinking, please be 18 or older. The guys at the bar were thinking the same as me and one was certain that she was a working girl albeit a novice. She looked nervous.

One of the guys asked the Master what she was drinking and he said vodka, "so she is over 18". "Yep I checked her id myself." We all wanted to buy her next drinks, however one of the Americans was a female professor from Tampa Florida and suggested that we are rich enough to buy her night off if she is a working girl. We did, one of the guys just bluntly said "hey are you working girl?", she did not understand, "A call girl?", she nodded. She was nervous. She was waiting for her friend who was currently treating a customer in the hotel (she joined us later, a cheerful girl). I asked her how much she costed, 350 USD per hour. We were with five guys and split her pay (even the professor chipped in, so with 6). She was so surprised but had a big smile.

Nothing happened, we just had a nice evening, drinking until 01:00 and the girl had a day off.

Life can be so sweet.