9,900 - 40 mins + 1,000 nomination

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was back in Tokyo the last week for a couple of days after staying for almost 2 weeks in Kanazawa. Only had time for a quick fix so I decided to drop by Shinjuku and catch me some Strawberry Jam. It was around 7 in the evening when I arrived and as usual asked the tencho if foreigners are welcome. He quickly said yes and asked me how my Japanese was and as usual, said that I can understand and speak very minimal. He asked if I understood the rules, and said yes. Asked if I can smoke in the waiting room but he said I can smoke by the staircase instead. So had a quick smoke and after a coupe of minutes, tencho said we're good and ready. Madoka was waiting for me by the curtain. She was pretty cute. Her pic on their site is quite accurate. Body was slender and tight, hair was dyed similar to her picture. She was very very friendly and chatty. She was nice enough to try and speak English when she did ask me things that I wasn't able to understand. Also did try to speak some Japanese (with some translator help, of course), just so that she won't be doing all the heavy lifting.

Usual shower and service afterwards. Her service was real good. She can definitely work. Tongue/mouth skills were very good.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a very nice experience and would definitely come back for her if given the chance.

Reactions: Maxblack and Ocean
Is this a typical health place? HJ/BJ action standard course? Sorry I am unfamiliar with the shop and the concept.

EDIT: Sorry should have checked the website. I see they even explain in English! Sorry again

Is this a typical health place? HJ/BJ action standard course? Sorry I am unfamiliar with the shop and the concept.

EDIT: Sorry should have checked the website. I see they even explain in English! Sorry again
No worries man. But yes, it is.

Reactions: Alice