Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes / 29,000¥

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Only used Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been lurking here for a while. While not totally new to the Japan scene, I'm by no means an expert. I'd thought I'd post my experiences today with Meru.

I headed towards Yoshiwara to have a stroll to see what was around, my original intention was to check out First Lady (http://www.firstlady.jp/top.html). Note that I actually look Japanese, however my Japanese level is somewhat hovering around intermediate so if I speak too much it's clear that I'm not Japanese. Basically fronted up to the tencho that I'm not Japanese and he said that they only serve Japanese customers. Hey ho. More motivation to speak better Japanese.

Anyway, a quick Google search and a look around the local establishments led me to Sweet Kiss (http://sweetkiss.casthp.net/)

There were only the girls available when I arrived, and the recommended girl had just been taken so I opted for Meru. She's listed as 21 which I can believe. Actually the tencho guy took me to a building around the corner where I waiting for around 15 minutes.

When Meru arrived she is a little larger than I expected but seemed friendly. I won't go into a blow-by-blow description on what happened but below is a summary.
  • Quiet at first, for some reason I expected her to speak more but warmed up and was more chatty later on
  • Meru loves DFK. I mean really loves DFK.
  • Quite passive, but has stamina.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice girl, not so much my type but still enjoyable.

@Smokyyoshi - Thanks for submitting your review. I see we're getting a few reviews about this shop... I suppose that's a good sign!

Sorry that you got rejected at the first place, but at least we get an extra confirmation on where not to go. (It's their loss!)

@Smokyyoshi - Thanks for submitting your review. I see we're getting a few reviews about this shop... I suppose that's a good sign!

Sorry that you got rejected at the first place, but at least we get an extra confirmation on where not to go. (It's their loss!)

Thanks. I would probably chose another girl next time although will probably try and get a different place to see if they let me in!

I'm sorry you got rejected from First Lady I went once and had a great time.
At first I got rejected too, but after a short talk with Tencho, he asked girls about if someone wanted to work with a foreigner guy.
I was showed three cards and played with Yukari.
Now she's working in charmant as Sana.

Maybe next time I'll try again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland