http://sweetkiss.casthp.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes / ¥29000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, thanks to everyone on TAG for their various Yoshiwara reviews. This is my first time in Japan and the opinions of people here were really helpful as I researched.

My goal was a 90 minute session (I often struggle to cum back home and I wanted to make sure I got at least one) and to get the best I could for around 30k yen. Although tempted by the "younger" themes of Cream Lemon and Dolce, eventually I went with Sweet Kiss.

Arrived about 13:00 and I was the only customer waiting. My Japanese is inexperienced but I know enough to get by - the desk staff were very courteous and explained the costs (including 5k Gaijin tax) to me. I was then offered a choice of girls, of which two were recommended to me. Of those two I chose Yuki.

After a brief wait I was taken to meet her, and I thought she was very pretty. Perky C-cup boobs, cute short dark hair. While her pic had been touched up (aren't they all?) she did not look drastically different. Certainly I didn't feel misled or disappointed. In the room she encouraged me to undress and did the same; she seemed to want to rely on me taking the lead a little but as this was my first time and I'm not hugely experienced with sex in general, I was reluctant to do so.

Still, we made some chit chat about anime before getting down to things. First she washed me and we took a brief bath together, which was nice although we didn’t play in the bath. After that we moved to the bed where she went to work, and dear lord that girl can use her tongue. She licked me in places I didn't know had nerves and it felt incredible, and she gave a wonderful deep and enthusiastic blowjob. Then it was on with the condom and she climbed on cowgirl. Back home this is where I struggle to stay hard and cum, but Yuki was tight and a nice moaner that kept me aroused throughout. If we ever slowed down she would give me some tongue to keep me excited until the rhythm picked up again, and we switched positions a couple of times.

After a few minutes going at it, I came inside her - the first time I've ever done that during regular intercourse. I already felt I'd got my moneys worth but we still had a good 40 minutes left...

After a short break Yuki lubed up the mat and began the famous Nuru massage. I was indifferent to it at first but once she started giving me a titjob and massaging my balls I was in heaven. After a while she put on another condom and I was inside her again, but in the end I didn't have another ejaculation in me. I was feeling unbelievable but I was going to pull a muscle before cumming again, so I had to ask her to stop.

Time was pretty much up anyway, so she washed me again and we said our goodbyes. The downstairs staff thanked me on my way out and I left Yoshiwara a happy man.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't think it's possible to get a better first time experience for under 30k yen. Yuki was pretty, highly skilled and could chat Lucky Star with me to boot. I'll be coming back to Sweet Kiss as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Sounds a little but up there in price but so long as they're welcoming enough to let you in even if your Japanese isn't the best is music to the ears. Thanks on the review SexHungry!