Guest viewing is limited

Swing parties and houses in Tokyo - Recommendation

Kitty

Kitty
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to Tokyo and Kyoto in mid-April with two male friends and we would like to go to a swing place in the cities. However, I saw here about the happening bars or parties (because we are in three, so we can't go to couple kissas) but not sure which one.
Any recommendation of nice places with nice and young people (between mid-20s and mid-30s) in Tokyo and/or Kyoto and foreigners friendly, please?
We are "new" into this world and we want to try something in Japan because we've already been to two places in Europe.
If you know any places, parties and fetish parties (like Torture Garden), please let me know.
Many thanks

Reactions: Ioloop
Hi all,
I'm going to Tokyo and Kyoto in mid-April with two male friends and we would like to go to a swing place in the cities. However, I saw here about the happening bars or parties (because we are in three, so we can't go to couple kissas) but not sure which one.
Any recommendation of nice places with nice and young people (between mid-20s and mid-30s) in Tokyo and/or Kyoto and foreigners friendly, please?
We are "new" into this world and we want to try something in Japan because we've already been to two places in Europe.
If you know any places, parties and fetish parties (like Torture Garden), please let me know.
Many thanks
For fetish parties , Department H is fun (but less classy than Torture Garden).
For swing places, I only know Bliss Out (which would accept 2 males with 1 female, and is -relatively- gaijin friendly) but you can find information about other places on TAG.

Reactions: Ioloop
For fetish parties , Department H is fun (but less classy than Torture Garden).
For swing places, I only know Bliss Out (which would accept 2 males with 1 female, and is -relatively- gaijin friendly) but you can find information about other places on TAG.

Thanks!!!! I saw Department H, but there is no party in the week that I'll be in Tokyo.
I read that Bliss Out! So, I'm thinking to go there. However, I didn't understand on their website how the membership works.
Which day do you recommend going? Friday? Saturday? Evening after 21h?
Many thanks for your help

Thanks!!!! I saw Department H, but there is no party in the week that I'll be in Tokyo.
I read that Bliss Out! So, I'm thinking to go there. However, I didn't understand on their website how the membership works.
Which day do you recommend going? Friday? Saturday? Evening after 21h?
Many thanks for your help

When will you be in Tokyo exactly? Heck we could go with my SB if you guys are fun (but polite) , dont mind me increasing a bit the average age, and her being a Brit :D

Have a look at the Tokyo Decadance schedule too, their parties are more cosplay than fetish but really fun and the owner/organizer Adrien is the coolest frenchy in Tokyo.
Www.tokyodecadance.com

... and for me Bliss Out is worth it only if they have a special event on their schedule (like a bondage workshop or sthg similar). Be aware that it’s hard to find and gaijins are accepted but much easier to understand the system if at least one of you speak a little japanese. There are rules and we dont want a bunch of unruly foreigners spoiling our playgrounds! o_O

Last edited:
When will you be in Tokyo exactly? Heck we could go with my SB if you guys are fun (but polite) , dont mind me increasing a bit the average age, and her being a Brit :D

Have a look at the Tokyo Decadance schedule too, their parties are more cosplay than fetish but really fun and the owner/organizer Adrien is the coolest frenchy in Tokyo.
Www.tokyodecadance.com

... and for me Bliss Out is worth it only if they have a special event on their schedule (like a bondage workshop or sthg similar). Be aware that it’s hard to find and gaijins are accepted but much easier to understand the system if at least one of you speak a little japanese. There are rules and we dont want a bunch of unruly foreigners spoiling our playgrounds! o_O

Thanks!
I really want to try Bliss Out. Unfortunately, we don't speak Japanese. Do you think it'll be a problem to get in?
I understood that we can get a membership there, so I just need to pop in there. Am I right?
If I follow the address in google, you think it'll be difficult to find?
We're new into this, so not sure if we're going to be a bit "shy" in another country with a different culture :)
We're going on 14th and leaving 23rd April.