Swingers club

Wetselina59

TAG Member
Reaction score
I will be in Tokyo with hubby all the week and would like to check out some happenig bars/ swingers clubs.
We don't speak Japanese and therefore we would like to go to places with a decent level of English.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: roots reggae
I will be in Tokyo with hubby all the week and would like to check out some happenig bars/ swingers clubs.
We don't speak Japanese and therefore we would like to go to places with a decent level of English.

Any suggestions?

Welcome!

I am not lucky enough to have your quandary, however, many others have posted similar inquiries on TAG.

I did a quick search on TAG. You can do the same with your own search terms.

I used "couples."
https://tokyoadultguide.com/search/901617/?q=couples&o=relevance

Any suggestions?

Only suggestion is Bliss. Go Friday or Saturday. If you only have one week, you don't have much room for hit&miss, so if you are not on a budget, I suggest to contract one of the Japanese indies here on the site. One foreign male accompanied by a foreign and a Japanese lady would make quite an impression, and would break the ice with the locals. We have gone that route a few times when in a totally different town and culture, and it always worked.

I think Bliss Out is the only place that caters to couples without Japanese language ability.
what about olive21 ? it's a popular one here so I thought it was non Japanese speakers friendly.

what about olive21 ? it's a popular one here so I thought it was non Japanese speakers friendly.
Its been mentioned on here a few times that the guy of the couple has to be able to speak Japanese.
Foreign couples can get in but no tourists without any Japanese.

Its been mentioned on here a few times that the guy of the couple has to be able to speak Japanese.
what if they go with another couple (Japanese girl + Japanese speaking foreigner) ?

ONE of the couple must be able to speak Japanese. We got in with me keeping my mouth shut while Ms. Bear did the paperwork,.

ONE of the couple must be able to speak Japanese. We got in with me keeping my mouth shut while Ms. Bear did the paperwork,.

Would be fun to go there with my SB and me doing the paperwork. Then she will keep her mouth open , this perv beyond any measure sexy Brit! :)

Reactions: e-smile
hey let's just go as a group, better an easier than a TAG orgy :D

I'm sure she would like you . You can tell her you're from Marrakech and hang out with the Saint Laurent crowd :) (errrr... just as an observer ok?) :D