Guest viewing is limited

T.Y. Harbor Brewery - Tennozu Isle - Tokyo

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
This review is something I wrote a few weeks ago, but finally got around to updating some of the text before posting it.

In a given week, I come here for lunch at least one time each week. Two of my clients are based in Tennozu Isle, so I usually swing over via the Tokyo Monorail and get some of the managers out for lunch.

T.Y. Harbor or T.Y. for short, is a decent place to eat lunch but can leave your wallet feeling a little light afterwards. The average lunch runs about ~1,100 YEN unless you stick with just a salad and bread. A drink is included in the price, usually iced tea. A salad is also included with most lunch dishes.

They produce a new menu each week that lists their daily offerings for that week. There is a static menu available as well, usually found on the reverse side of the daily menus that are provided in both Japanese and English texts.

T.Y. Harbor also has a bar and is open for dinner starting from 17:30.

At the time of this posting; T.Y. Harbor will be offering a Thanksgiving style lunch & dinner course for 1,600 and 4,000 Yen respectively.

Hours:
lunch 11:30-14:00L.O.(sat/sun/hol 15:00L.O.)
dinner 17:30-22:00L.O.(sun/hol 21:00L.O.)
bar 17:00-22:30L.O.(sun/hol 21:30L.O.)

Weekly Lunch Menu: Click Here

TY111709A.jpg

*Disclaimer: The Tokyo Adult Guide has no afiliation or business relationship with T.Y. Harbor or its parent company. This is a independent, unpaid review.

I'm not trying to be be silly, but where exactly is "Tennozu Isle"? :confused:

I'm not trying to be be silly, but where exactly is "Tennozu Isle"? :confused:

No, you're not being silly, I should have included that information in the review. I'll add that information shortly, but for the time being:

You can access Tennozu by Monorail, Subway and Bus.

Option 1) JR Yamanote or Keihin-Tohoku line to Hamamatsucho. Change to Tokyo Monorail, either RAPID or LOCAL train. Don't take the Haneda Express. The first stop is Tennozu Isle (5 min. from Hamamatsucho)

Option 2) JR Rinkai Line. (Going towards Shin-Kiba from Central Tokyo)

Option 3) Shinagawa bus terminal to Tennozu Isle stop (@Sea Fort Square).

Enjoy!

Because I have never been out there, didn't even know that a Monorail existed from Hamamatsucho. (I know about Yurikome, from Shimbashi!) For myself, Rinkai is probably better. ;)

Oh, I know this place! Only was there once, just because it's kind of out of the way. Yeah, thumbs up though! I've got some pictures from inside somewhere.

Hey - thanks for this post. I'll check this place out on my next trip, just because you guys posted it. I don' t think I've ever been to Tennozu Isle, but I'll find my way!

I'll be sure to post a follow up when I head out there in January.

Last week, I went out with a client to T.Y. for the Thanksgiving special lunch. This year is was:

- Turkey w/ Gravy Type Sauce
- Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetables (Green Beans)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Bread & Butter
- Coffee or Iced Tea

It wasn't too bad for 1,600 yen, but we had to wait about 20 minutes for a table for 4 people. There were some mighty pretty ladies waiting as well, so the wait was painless. :)

I have been to T.Y. twice for lunch, good choice for lunch. For the evening hours, it's only really good if you live nearby. Too far out of the way otherwise.

Bumpy! (for a friend)

Excuse me~ :D