Guest viewing is limited

Tachibana Hiyoka At Landmark Yoshiwara

boliao1972

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Would like to post my experience at Landmark recently. (15th Jan)
1) I am Chinese from Hong Kong, 1st time to soapland
2) I speak no Japanese
3) walked to Landmark from Minowa station
4) it was a weekday 1pm
5) was greeted warmly by the guy wearing suit at the door
6) ushered into the waiting area
7) Another guy in suit ask me for beverage preference (green tea)
8) showed me 3 pictures of the ladies (different from the web)
9) chose Tachibana Hiyoka (http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=13)
10) paid Y75,000..... waited for about 10 minutes
11) suit guy open door and lead me out to the staircase
12) Hiyoka (wearing exactly the same attire as photo) led me up the stairs onto the 3rd floor
13) strip me and began to blow me on the bed
14) fake moans
15) put on condom and cowgirl... came
16) rested, got another drink... had a cigarette
17) she prepared the bath area
18) sat on the CHAIR and had her cleaned me once over
19) did not use her body on me, just her hands, rub my penis
20) brought me onto the bathtub
21) blew me a little in the tub & prepare the nuru massage
22) did the nuru massage (not heavenly...maybe too high expectation)
23) put on the condom and reverse cowgirl... came
24) went back to bath hub
25) times up... put on clothes
26) had another drink
27) came back down, ask for chauffeured transport to Asakusa station

on the whole not what I expected... maybe it is because:

1) I speak no Japanese.. there was a lot of awkward silence throughout.
2) the pretty ones will not serve any other kind, which was why I had only 3 choices
3) everything seems mechanical from her... the blowjob was weak & I could not tell her.
4) she does not seem very enthusiastic... like those described in the posts above... guess because of language barrier.

Nevertheless, this is one of those Been There, Done That kind of thing... for Y75,000... I could get a budget ticket to Chendu in China, get the best looking girl and have crazy sex in a jacuzzi tub at a Karaoke establishment... and still have change to buy her something nice......

I suspect that someone who didn't know Chinese would have just as bad of a time with the girl in Chengdu... the language barrier really makes a difference. There is at least one soapland I have seen that advertises itself as Chinese-speaking (the one listed on Erolin), so maybe that would have been a better starting point. (I haven't seen any English-speaking ones though there must be something out there?)

Hi Shogun:

The price on the Landmark site is the entrance fee (called nyuyoku ryoukinn 入浴料金 in Japanese, or literally "bathing fee."). This is the house's cut, and is paid at the front desk. The girl (traditionally) gets double the entrance fee and she is paid directly by the customer. This is called the service fee.

Generally foreigners will be asked to pay all at the front desk to prevent misunderstandings later. And as Yoshiwara scrambles to survive with various discounts and bargains, the final price is often under three times the stated entry price. A 25,000 yen place is often really 65000, for example. Though 10,000 yen places really do tend to be 30,000 yen.

Sometimes you'll see sougaku (総額) listed and that's the total price, bathing and service together.

By the way, on top of the stated price their is a so-called gaijin tax (warimashikin 割増金 in Japanese). This was once 10,000 yen across Yoshiwara (5K for the girl, 5K went to the house) and it often still is, but sometimes it can be 5000 yen (just the girl).

Reactions: Whoissalmon
The JPY25,000 is the entrance fee, or 御入浴料 'bath fee'. That's the house's cut. Immediately under that on the page, it says:

別途サービス料金がかかります。or basically 'separate service charges apply'. And then under that, it says basically 'please call us for total amount'.

From the reports I've read, posting the entrance charge only is extremely common at soaplands. I think this is partially a legal thing, since paid full service is illegal in Japan, but the women working there aren't employees, and the services they provide are only if they really like you (cough), so only posting the entrance fee maintains the illusion that you are only there for a bath and to get squeaky clean, right?

You nailed it, so to speak. If I had noticed your reply I wouldn't even have bothered to post mine.

Hi all,

Would like to post my experience at Landmark recently. (15th Jan)
1) I am Chinese from Hong Kong, 1st time to soapland
2) I speak no Japanese
3) walked to Landmark from Minowa station
4) it was a weekday 1pm
5) was greeted warmly by the guy wearing suit at the door
6) ushered into the waiting area
7) Another guy in suit ask me for beverage preference (green tea)
8) showed me 3 pictures of the ladies (different from the web)
9) chose Tachibana Hiyoka (http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=13)
10) paid Y75,000..... waited for about 10 minutes
11) suit guy open door and lead me out to the staircase
12) Hiyoka (wearing exactly the same attire as photo) led me up the stairs onto the 3rd floor
13) strip me and began to blow me on the bed
14) fake moans
15) put on condom and cowgirl... came
16) rested, got another drink... had a cigarette
17) she prepared the bath area
18) sat on the CHAIR and had her cleaned me once over
19) did not use her body on me, just her hands, rub my penis
20) brought me onto the bathtub
21) blew me a little in the tub & prepare the nuru massage
22) did the nuru massage (not heavenly...maybe too high expectation)
23) put on the condom and reverse cowgirl... came
24) went back to bath hub
25) times up... put on clothes
26) had another drink
27) came back down, ask for chauffeured transport to Asakusa station

on the whole not what I expected... maybe it is because:

1) I speak no Japanese.. there was a lot of awkward silence throughout.
2) the pretty ones will not serve any other kind, which was why I had only 3 choices
3) everything seems mechanical from her... the blowjob was weak & I could not tell her.
4) she does not seem very enthusiastic... like those described in the posts above... guess because of language barrier.

Nevertheless, this is one of those Been There, Done That kind of thing... for Y75,000... I could get a budget ticket to Chendu in China, get the best looking girl and have crazy sex in a jacuzzi tub at a Karaoke establishment... and still have change to buy her something nice......

Interesting. I heard there are a lot of mainland Chinese male tourists visiting Yoshiwara. Wonder if they have good time there.
Soaplands booming, thanks to pensioners and Chinese tourists

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ing-thanks-to-pensioners-and-chinese-tourists

Reading the article on JT noticed this part:

“There have also been numerous cases when customers claimed that the masseuse they had picked from a photo was not the same girl, and they refused to pay. They apparently don’t realize that in some shops the photos of the girls are intentionally retouched to make them appear slightly different. But Chinese are somewhat vain and interpret this as a malicious attempt to cheat them.”

So... the reason to retouch a photo is actually to make the girl harder to identify? I used to think it was to make her better looking and catch more clients...

So foreigners only has limited amount of choice on which Japanese women they can choose? Does this apply to all shops in Yoshiwara or only the one boliao1972 visit?

That is pretty typical all of Japans sex industry. I doubt if there is any soapland where all of the girls service gaijin but who knows!