Guest viewing is limited

TAG Meet Up?

BankerguyCanada

TAG Member
Reaction score
I searched and only saw a thread from 2015..im still kind of new to TAG, but if i tried to set up a TAG meetup later this year would anyone be interested? none? a few? a bunch?
Maybe something like a fun, casual bar for a few pints/highballs?
what are your guys thoughts???

I searched and only saw a thread from 2015..im still kind of new to TAG, but if i tried to set up a TAG meetup later this year would anyone be interested? none? a few? a bunch?
Maybe something like a fun, casual bar for a few pints/highballs?
what are your guys thoughts???

Are you thinking that it would be gentlemen only, or would there be an invitation to ladies as well?

I would go if the venue and timing are good. Tuesdays through Fridays are best. I don't care either way about gender inclusion - I would like to meet the ladies but if I REALLY wanted to meet any of them that's easy enough to arrange .

Just for official purposes... TAG doesn’t endorse any meetups under our name unless it’s organized by us.

Yes, we had a fairly large meet up a few years back but the climate has changed since then and it’s not as easy to make this work for everyone’s personal privacy and security.

Thanks!

We will be in Tokyo from May 3-May 6, but leaving the afternoon of the 6th.

As fast as that thread went up, interest was lost pretty quickly. Pick your issue, logistics, timing, cost, privacy, etc...Probably best to just find a core circle of a few peeps to try and do something.