Guest viewing is limited

Closed Tag News 9/6/12 - Feedback & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agency in question posted an add over on the ISG forum. I pointed out that given what is going on here it might be best to give them a wide berth.

I got a very fruity reply.

The agency in question posted an add over on the ISG forum. I pointed out that given what is going on here it might be best to give them a wide berth.

I got a very fruity reply.

Classic. He's absolutely convinced that TAG is a part of AM. I'm not as willing to divulge personal information to prove a point. AM's managers and my staff know what's what.

We're preparing an update to post today, so check back later.

Also, thanks for stopping by to let us know about what else is going on around us.

-Eliah

@Eliah,

I'm almost done with my part. I'll upload those updates and you can release them after your review.

btw, my email account has been dead quiet since that night. He hasn't made a single peep to us since we told him that we don't respond to threats. He acted like he a teenage boy who couldn't get that brand new car on the showroom floor.

I told him it reminded me of a bad thread on 4CHAN. Ha!

Thanks. Nothing came directly to me, except those cc'd items we already looked at.

We're going out tonight, so I will be around until 6pm.

-Eliah

Just wanted to say good job! Thanks for keeping things clean around here. You guys have done a great job of keeping the spammers and crap at bay.

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.