TAG orgy

The only times I've ever been part of successful orgies were in a few situations:

1- Meet 2+ girls out somewhere, and bring them all home the same night with one/more of my friends
2- Organize a normal party with a bunch of girls who don't know each other yet, and escalate things until sex
3- Invite a "chosen one" (what I call girls who regularly bring their friends with them to partcipate in further orgies / threesomes), who are generally found at one of the previous two, and had so much fun they want to do it again. I've had these "chosen ones" who come back, bringing in 3 or more girls on different occasions. We somewhat tongue-in-cheek describe these new inductees as "sacrificial lambs" brought in by the chosen one. :D

never had to deal with exchange of money, but sounds like that might complicate things

But its just foursomes bro, not orgies :D

Kulbutor in Thailand actually mates, if you want some forecast infos, no worries pm me ;)

But its just foursomes bro, not orgies :D

Kulbutor in Thailand actually mates, if you want some forecast infos, no worries pm me ;)

What's an orgy?

I said 2+ (girls)

Reactions: Kulbutor
What's an orgy?

I said 2+ (girls)

Reference to Caligula, they could have easily several dozens of girls... like Harem but for several guy, not for only one, the Roman were more generous than Arabs,haha.

Last edited:
So, did something happen?
Oh yes, I got fucked up drunk, somebody took my backpack (wallet was inside), missed the last train and crashed on somebody's couch (somebody who happened to have taken my backpack just because she thought I left without it... In fact, I was barfing in the toilet). Pretty normal, isn't it?

Last edited:
Oh yes, I got fucked up drunk, somebody took my backpack (wallet was inside), lost the last train and crashed on somebody's couch (somebody who happened to have taken my backpack just because she thought I left without it... In fact, I was barfing in the toilet). Pretty normal, isn't it?

As I said just your standard Saturday night.

So did this really happen? If so, are the legends who made it happen the last time do it again?

So did this really happen? If so, are the legends who made it happen the last time do it again?
Not 'officially', no. There are a few private groups on TAG that arrange sessions at various times but those are invite only and not open to walk-ons.

Not 'officially', no. There are a few private groups on TAG that arrange sessions at various times but those are invite only and not open to walk-ons.

It has always been my dream to participate in an orgy. I am leaving japan by the end of this year and i thought if not now, maybe never. If any admin see’s my comment, could you guys please inbox me privately or something to help me with this and make my dream come true? I would follow every rule and secrecy very strictly. Thank you.

If you don’t mind spending money I can partner you and organize one