Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins / ~7500 yen

Type/Location:
Oppai Bar (Icha Icha)

Language Notes:
Competent Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I don't really deal with gentleman's services, but I heard this place was a cheap bit of fun, and I was in Tokyo. I knew most of the details before going.

First and foremost, this place is not for the N5 Japanese crowd. I heard a few weird things about this place on TAG, but it was very straight-forward for me (Japanese major).

I got there early (right at 1pm, when they open) and stood in a line of 6 or so guys by the door. When it was my turn, a soft-spoken man asked me if I was OK with waiting for the next session, and whether or not I had used this service before. I told him I was keen on waiting and a newbie. A minute later he let me in and explained the rules to me at full-speed. The establishment offers all-you-can-drink with cute girls in Japanese gym clothes. I confirmed all the rules, such as nothing below the waist, and keeping the same girl for both 20 min sessions would occur a nomination cost.

Other basic rules were written in Japanese on a board in front of me. After some talking, you will have a few minutes to fondle the girls above the waist. Please buy the girls a drink if they ask. Don't do anything the girl's wouldn't like (Don't be super forceful), don't ask personal details such as residence, real name, etc. Extras such as cosplay options that burn a hole in your pocket for no extra benefit were also displayed.

I waited in a very narrow hallway adjacent to the rooms with a beer. The all-you-can-drink starts when you wait at no apparent extra charge. 40 mins later, I was called into the establishment proper. I was instructed to take off my shoes and use mouthwash. Unlike one user's review, I was properly requested to spit back into the cup and then toss it into a bin.

I ordered another beer at the entrance, and was taken with it to my room. These are booths rather than rooms. There is little privacy, but you can see the girls scurry past your booth, which is nice. The lighting is poor, but no worse than a pub.

1st girl (Profile):
After a good few minutes of doing fuck and all, Maria popped in and introduced herself to me. She had a peach-coloured wig and was stunningly cute. The primary goal of this establishment is flirty drinking conversation, to be clear. However, for a short period of about 3 minutes, Maria proceeded to mount me and send me to heaven. She was very passionate and leading. After a deep few kisses, she lifted her shirt and showed me her tits. She has petite, but round breasts that were something to behold. After our gym session, she hopped off me and casually continued our previous conversation. Quite the professional.

2nd girl (Profile):
I was then asked if I wanted to switch girls, so I gave my apologies and asked for someone else. After a few minutes, the very timid Mai scuttled in. I could tell right away that a tall Australian bloke was not who she expected to be sitting in that booth. Her conversational skills were quite poor, but her personality was clearly geared towards listening. Mai has a cute, round face, and very small breasts. Her face made her seem a bit more stout, but her slender legs disproved that. When it came time for gym, she mounted me and was very much not ready for what was to come. With my hands on her back and shoulder, I had to lean in to get a kiss, and she moved away from me a tad during it. This may be a taker personality thing, but I am a sadistic lover, so I asked if I could lift her shirt and went to town. After what seemed like 1 minute with all the timidness, she sat back down, but draped her legs over me. This may have been a service for her lack of performance.

After some more aimless chat, I was asked if I wanted to extend for 20 mins. I asked if I could extend for a whole 40 min set, and asked for a new girl (Much to Mai's chagrin). I was informed that they were were booked quite full. I didn't really protest much or pry, but they said that having another session today was not happening. I left with my sad semi-erection and headed home with a 3000 yen off coupon for next time.

Details:
I offered both Maria and Mai a drink without them asking, which brought my final cost from about 5100 yen to roughly 7500 yen.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you have the Japanese ability, this place has younger girls for some safe fun. It may be a tad expensive for no HE, but there seems to be very little risk of breaking the bank. If you are not confident in your Japanese, you are likely to be turned away. I was warned that failing to understand the rules would see me out the door, but maybe some decent Japanese and well-timed hais will get you into a booth. Godspeed from there.

Last edited: