Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nemu and Yuzu (I think?)

Date of Encounter:
Early July 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
about 9100 yen (5800 for 40 mins, two lady drinks, plus some additional charge?)

Type/Location:
Ichakyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.taikusouko.com/

I started my week pilgrimage with a shop that I've always been curious about from since even before it was reviewed here, but the whole idea of only being able to play with your partner for 2 - 5 minutes was off-putting. Considering I wanted to do lots of investigating, I decided to give it a shop today. It's already reviewed here, but thought I'd post my own review.

I took the elevator to the floor, and I found two doors. An entrance and an exit for the shop. As I approached the entrance to the door, a short, nervous techno poked his head out. I asked about a free course, and he asked if I spoke Japanese. I told him yes.

Walked in, got a break down of the service. He went a bit fast, and I think he might've snuck in an extra 1000 yen. Maybe it was some cosplay option? I can't be sure. I tried asking him about it, but he told me that's part of the service. I imagine I didn't understand something or missed something. I'll have to ask for more clarification next time.

Anyways, took off my shoes, paid the cashier, which I was already impressed of the fact that they have a slick cash-out area. The play area is very large and clean, with large private floor-seat style booths.

Yuzu (I think)
I think most people won't like Yuzu too much because well....she's fat. However she's a very fun girl to talk to. We talked casually about travelling, fetishes, etc. All the while sitting across from eachother.

Then there was this pause in BGM, and a voice said "Work out time!" in Japanese. The music changed to this upbeat techno music, and lights started flashing. She mounted me, and showed off her breasts, and I got to suck and lap away at them as she quivered. We had just started kissing, when all of a sudden the lights came up, and the music changed back to the original BGM they had on. I think it lasted about 2 minutes.

Biggest...tease.....ever....

We went back to talking, until it was time to change switch girls.

Nemu
Next was Nemu, which was funny because when she came in, I thought she said "Nemui desu!" (I'm tired). We had a laugh about that. Nemu is a very tall, slender, sexy girl into metal music and idol groups (she had seen Maximum the Hormone the day before). Nemu has only been working here for about a week, but she seems to be a natural at entertaining a customer in this setting. It almost seemed a little bit too pro for me. Still, she created a nice atmosphere, and we talked randomly about this and that.

"Workout time" came again, and she asked right off the bat if I liked to kiss, and I said yes. She got on top of me, and we locked lips and played with eachothers nipples for the duration. Luckily this time felt a little longer. She laughed because she felt me unconsciously humping her.

After, we chatted some more, the techno then came by and asked if I wanted to extend, I said no, and he came back around for me to pay for the lady drinks. They gave me a 3000 yen voucher for next time.

After, Nemu took a bag that had my shoes in it, and laid them out perfectly for me in front of the exit, gave me a hug, and a wave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good girls, good shop. Both girls seemed to enjoy fondling and kissing. However, that "workout time" period is a total tease. I read in the other thread that you CAN pay for a separate room to have full workout time with a chosen girl. Has anyone partaken in this yet? I'd be curious to give this shop at least one more go barring the price is right.

Walked in, got a break down of the service. He went a bit fast, and I think he might've snuck in an extra 1000 yen. I

read in the other thread that you CAN pay for a separate room to have full workout time with a chosen girl. Has anyone partaken in this yet? I'd be curious to give this shop at least one more go barring the price is right.

So the additional charge was the 18% service/tax fee. That is included for everything, which as I explained in the other thread makes nominating at this shop get ridiculously expensive.
I'm actually a fan of this shop, it is easy to relax in and doesn't feel like a wannabe upscale cabaret club, just find it way way too expensive for services provided.
I've done the VIP ROOM once, around 2400 for 20 minutes. Right next to the normal rooms (on the left side if you are facing the exit) but larger and with bigger walls.

Good to see a review of this place! I went just last weekend before my soapland run, and I had quite a bit more fun with [Name Redacted for Safety] here than the girl at the soapland. Maybe I just got lucky, but I kind of like the kind of pampering and attention (even if play-acted) that sekukyabas provide, perhaps moreso than any real sex.

But yes, it is a bit expensive, and limited if you choose to go with the standard 2-girl course. I went with the VIP option and felt more satisfied, though in the end I ended up paying close to 12k for the privilege. She even let me touch a little lower and even try (unsuccessfully) to finger her a little bit, which felt great as it was against the rules.

Edit: Given that she technically allowed me to break some of the rules, I've redacted the girl's name on the off chance that someone's watching this board. Wouldn't want to get her in trouble!

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have something of a thing for those old-fashioned gym uniforms, and I've been wondering for a while if this place accepts foreigners. Definitely going on my bucket list!

I wonder if the VIP room might be worth it... Even though I have a feeling that all fun in Akihabara is available only to repeat customers.

For some reasons, today I came in and was turned away with the rep saying "Nihonjin dake". Decent Japanese speaking Asian here.

For some reasons, today I came in and was turned away with the rep saying "Nihonjin dake". Decent Japanese speaking Asian here.

I thought this was going to happen... before it got listed on this board very few foreign customers here according to the girls.
There are about zero other good adult industry shops in this area and It is a tourist area.. pretty sure a tourist found it on the board and then ruined it for us

One no doesn't always mean it's always no. It could be a new doorman who assumed gaijin aren't allowed. If it happens like three or four times in a row I think we can call it no longer friendly.

None of those. It's a Sekukyaba. In those you make out, grope above the waist and nothing else. They mostly require you to be at least conversational in Japanese as part of the service is chatting with the girls.

i went to this place this year but didnt know about the vip room i would like try that whats the price? even if they dont allow gaijin now i think i can get in i have a discount coupon probably that will get me in without trouble

The price is in the review, and good luck. The coupons have expiry dates by the way so don't count on it being honored if it is from last year.

So the additional charge was the 18% service/tax fee. That is included for everything, which as I explained in the other thread makes nominating at this shop get ridiculously expensive.
I'm actually a fan of this shop, it is easy to relax in and doesn't feel like a wannabe upscale cabaret club, just find it way way too expensive for services provided.
I've done the VIP ROOM once, around 2400 for 20 minutes. Right next to the normal rooms (on the left side if you are facing the exit) but larger and with bigger walls.

the price in the review i think is the regular course with the two girls i think the vip room is different

yes i read that comment but the normal price is 2980 por 20 minutes and that is for the normal room thats why i think he made a mistake no way is 2400 for vip

yes i read that comment but the normal price is 2980 por 20 minutes and that is for the normal room thats why i think he made a mistake no way is 2400 for vip

That is meant to be it is +2400 per 20 minutes after you already pay the regular fee.

Sorry for that not being clear