Guest viewing is limited

Takamatsu Intel

Hellopanda

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is something I posted on another forum a couple of years ago:

Sorry for the late post, but I wasn't sure how useful this would be since I'm of Asian descent and can speak conversational Japanese, so all interactions were done in Japanese.

But if you're looking to play in Takamatsu in KAGAWA prefecture, here's a couple of reports for you.

February 2013
Palourde Rouge
http://www.palourde.jp
Girl: Ran - http://www.cityheaven.net/s/palourde/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=6814313&of=y
50min: 18,000 / Nomination: 1,000

Walked in at mid-afternoon and went to the front desk. They asked if I have a reservation, which I didn't and then they showed me the available girls. I got the whole roster as they didn't realise that I wasn't local and I didn't mention anything. I picked my girl, chose my plan and paid, then they led me upstairs to wait. Served tea and snacks in the waiting room. I was alone, but they gave me a questionnaire to fill in about the kind of play that I wanted. After about 10 minutes or so, a guy came and led me up more stairs. At the top of the stairs stood my chosen girl. Boy, she looked tall!

Went in, and she started stripping, and wow. What. A. Body!

Play involved scrub down, then bath together. We chatted in the bath tub. Then we moved to the bed and started making out, bbbj, and paizuri. Her profile stated that that's her specialty, and it was GOOD! But it was a bit short before we moved to FS in CG, mish, and doggie. Finished and cleaned up; she hinted that I could have had another shot, but we didn't have enough time.

After leaving the room the guy staff asked me to fill in a questionnaire and asked me how it was (I said it was very good). In reality, she had a great body and was good with her techniques, but everything seemed a bit mechanical. It might be because of my questioning about the industry, or because she takes time to warm up, but this was no GFE.

A couple of things that you might find interesting. During the bath, I confessed that I'd been raised abroad hence my strange japanese. She asked if I was half and I agreed (I'm not). I also asked about foreign customers and she said that she's never had any, so maybe non-Asian gaijin might be a no-go but YMMV.

I’ve wanted to go back here and see if I can get a Members’ card for the discounts but I haven’t had time to go back; the girls they have are usually hot and if you look at the website, they have private blogs with pictures so you can see what the girls really look like. Ran was exactly like her pictures and video.

April 2014
Gakuen Tengoku
http://www.t-gakuentengoku.com/web/top.php
Girl: Karen - http://www.t-gakuentengoku.com/web/girls_check.php?num=543
Campaign 70min: 14,000 / Nomination: 1,000

Again a mid-afternoon adventure. Went in and was quickly ushered into a waiting room. Male staff brought me some cards and explained the system and plans and recommended a girl who had apparently appeared in some AVs. Feeling in the mood for some paizuri, I (stupidly) went for the girl with the biggest cup size (and who I’d had my eye on from the website). Again, I got the whole available roster. Picked my girl and paid, then waiting, then they led me through some curtains with the girl waiting for me.

She led me upstairs and into a room (nice upskirt!). Introductions then a quick scrub down in a really dark bathroom, then a bit of chat before play. BBBJ, DATY, but NO paizuri! When I mentioned that her big breasts must be great for that, she said that she can’t do paizuri!!! I was shocked, but I didn’t press it, and continued with the play to CIM. She went and washed, then came back. I wasn’t offered a shower. Then we chatted till the end, at which point I was given a quick scrub down. Again, I could have had a second shot, but (again stupidly), I didn’t press it. I guess I was still shocked/disappointed from the lack of paizuri. I should have asked the staff to recommend me the best at paizuri, rather than picking the one with the biggest cup size. Lesson learnt.

No FS as it’s not that kind of place and I didn’t ask. I did again chat about the industry and she mentioned that she’d worked delivery before and that there’s no FS at fashionhealths. Although I wish she did FS cos she looked so erotic when moaning during the DATY. Besides the no paizuri, she was quite nice and good for chatting basic things.

Again, I played the half card, and again no experience of gaijin customers, but YMMV.

Again, I’ve wanted to come back here to either try Karen again (and see if she’s learned how to do paizuri) or try another girl who definitely can, but haven’t had the chance.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the intel!