Tantric Masseuse coming to Tokyo....

Bella Tantra

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am a European Tantra Masseuse coming to Tokyo at the beginning of November, I have a question with regards to location. Where would you suggest that I place myself, bearing in mind I mainly work with Execs that have high stress levels?
Open to seeing local as well as foreign clients, appreciate that Tokyo is a large city.

Any advice would be appreciated.

B.

Hi Bella,

Well, it goes without saying but it's going to be expensive to stay in central Tokyo for any length of time. If you've got the funds, you can stay inside the central Tokyo area and have access to many clients.

However, there are a number of potential clients that reside outside of tokyo and commute into Tokyo for work.

If you don't speak Japanese, you'll be limited to the other foreigners in Tokyo that speak English plus any other language that you may speak.

We've had some non-Japanese people working in Tokyo and the experience was that if they had good networking, they were successful. Others that came here and didn't know anyway, usually wound up leaving Tokyo after about a month because of the difficult market.

Do your research on locations and speak to any clients that you may know that have some contacts in Tokyo.

If you have any specific questions to certain areas, let us know and we'll answer as best we can. Keep in mind that the big areas of Tokyo are:

Shinjuku
Shinagawa
Ueno
Roppongi
Ikebukuro
Shibuya

Good Luck!