Guest viewing is limited

Tea time!

Andyhk

British man in Tokyo
Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone ever been to bliss out for afternoon session rather than bar time? Couldn’t find any reports from afternoon so wondered if anyone had been and if it ever has anyone there? Considering an afternoon as my evenings this week are filling up fast with work events ( and the ruinous amounts of drink that entails !)

Thanks as always. Love from Hong Kong.

Hi mate, I went along once in a Wednesday afternoon. The girl who opened the door was very honest and said there’s no one here, don’t waste your money. Went back in the evening but that was totally dead too, was there from about 8 until last train and only other customer was a girl who was only there for rope. So just drank & chatted to her, watched the bar guy tie her up, she left, drank more & chatted to the bar guy, went home. Not the shittest way to spend a few hours, but also won’t be going again on a weekday.

oth hand have had some great afternoons at Retreat, defo the best for daytime in my experience, quite a number of regular single girls go in the afternoon (and not for the drinks). You need to speak Japanese to get in there though

Found myself a small window to pop to bliss out tonight early. Wish me luck , first time ! Ha. Couldn’t go with who I wanted , as short notice. But I’ll sit at bar on my own for an hour or two ha