Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min, 20,900 +5,100 for the hotel

Type/Location:
Gotanda (Bix love hotel)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Lately I have been interested in exploring BDSM further. It started with a girl practicing shibari on me at an HB a couple years ago. However I wanted to start slow, because I was definitely not ready for the hardcore stuff you find on internet.

So I found 痴女性感フェチ倶楽部 (https://star-group.co.jp/service/chijo/), which is maybe more a teasing fetish than a real BDSM experience. But all the options available there were appealing. I would be able to check some items that were not on my to-do list originally:D

I chose Uta because her face is not blurred and she looks great (https://star-group.co.jp/service/chijo/gotanda/lady/52773/). Sadly she was not available for weeks.

I booked a first time through the phone. I gave my number to the staff who contacted me through WhatsApp / WeChat to settle logistics. I told him the options I was interested in.
However on the meeting day, the staff contacted me to postpone by a few hours. I couldn’t so I canceled and decided to re-schedule at a later date.

By the time I could book her again, I had paid a visit to Amarcord in Shinjuku 3-Chōme, which is basically a girl bar with a focus on BDSM. I got wax play over there, but there was not much action going on. Girls were cute.

So the second time I tried to book through WhatsApp / WeChat but the staff insisted I book by phone. Strange.

At last I could meet her. I was asked to go to Gotanda’s Bix and wait for her there. She came 20min after time.
Wow.
She looks exactly like her pictures. I was caught off guards when she took my hands, as I thought there was a no touch policy. That’s actually the only touching allowed.

She had brought a big bag with all her gears. She gave me a coffee can and discussed what I wanted to do. I wanted to try pretty much everything and was concerned by the short time we had (60min), but she was confident. She told me she had made her hair classy for me, a little bit like a TV announcer, and had a similar lingerie to the shop pictures.
She has a lovely face (see her pics), a nice body (not skinny) and perky tits. Her only flaw is her bunions, which I didn’t know such a young lady (late 20’s) could have.

She showered me and wanked me gently. She kissed my cock. Then we started with the golden shower, which was ok I guess. Anyway, I was very excited by her position on top of me.
Then we moved to the bed where she initiated some feather touch, body licking, did some face sitting, then powder massage, and applied a rotor on my dick. She bonded me, put her tits on my torso and went up, her nipples keeping contact with my skin, until my mouth, which I was not allowed to open. I badly wanted to eat those perky tits. That was a really torture!

Then she put the strapon , and was surprised how open I was :whistle:. Then she gave me a HJ until I came.
She tried to make me squirt with extensive amount of lube but that didn’t make it for me given the little time left. She washed off the lube in the bath which she had prepared earlier. Nice massage under the water ;).

She had kept eye contact during the whole session, and that was a real turn on. Very hard to resist. Super smile and teasing eyes. Damn she is cute!

I was very happy that we were able to do so many things in so little time. I told her I would book her for longer next time so I could squirt.

She gave me a heat pack for the cold outside, and she left.

FYI, she will relocate to Shizuoka in April so if you want to see her hurry up!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although this is a bit pricey given the little action on my side, I would love to meet Uta again. She is so pretty!
The no touching policy was a real torture. I am definitely turning masochist. :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Approved: 2/22/2020

Wow she’s gorgeous! Glad she didn’t censor her face. How I wish that was the case for all of them. I’m very much a face guy, and it’s make or break with the face so I appreciate these photos!

Reactions: Lukes
Same for me. I am a face guy, that’s why I chose her among the many providers they have.

Reactions: Lukes
Seems like it’s the exact same service as that of JFF or is there any difference to it?

Reactions: rikkun
Reactions: Sudsy