Teen Paradise And Nyandafull Address

Spoonfork

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, not sure if this the correct area of the forum but I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the address for both Teen Paradise Ikebukuro and Nyandafull?

Teen Paradise Ikebukuro
http://teenfuzoku.com/index.php

Nyandafull
http://nyandafull.com/top/

I have the websites but the location details are in image files that I cannot understand the kanji to and cannot copy and paste onto a map so I can plot out directions to get there and back.

Actually, since I'm here, does anybody have any advice for getting there from the following location?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...n!3m1!1s0x601889600f99cdf9:0xfbc683b32a35dfc3

They appear to be the same office. However there is a discrepancy in the addresses.

Teen Paradise says Tōkyō-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1−31-6 Moto Bldg, B1
Nyandafull says Tōkyō-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1−32-6 Moto Bldg B1

Looking at the maps, I think the TP address is the correct one. Paste this into Google maps and you should be able to find it.
東京都豊島区西池袋一丁目31番6号元ビル

If you're coming from Ginza take the Marunouchi line to Ikebukuro then go out the north exit and follow the landmarks shown on the TP website.

They appear to be the same office. However there is a discrepancy in the addresses.

Looking at the maps, I think the TP address is the correct one. Paste this into Google maps and you should be able to find it.
東京都豊島区西池袋一丁目31番6号元ビル

If you're coming from Ginza take the Marunouchi line to Ikebukuro then go out the north exit and follow the landmarks shown on the TP website.

Agreed with Cabbie -- This should be enough but if you need any clarification, please do let us know. Of course, if you use their services, please let us know about that too! :)

OT: going to call you Spork from now on. ;)

Reactions: John Munch

東京都豊島区西池袋一丁目31番6号元ビル

Nyandafull and Teen Paradise are at exactly the same address. They have booths right next to each other in the same basement room.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Hotel Health. Like Delivery Health but you go to an office where you can arrange everything and after you pick the girl, you go to a designated hotel. Sometimes they reserve the exact room for you. However, if they don't you get a room and once you get your room, you call the office with your room number.

Other examples of hotel healths that are popularly used by members of this forum are 5a heads/grimpeur in Shibuya and Happy Berry in Shinjuku.