Teen Paradise And Nyandafull Address

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by Spoonfork, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Spoonfork

Spoonfork TAG Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Hello, not sure if this the correct area of the forum but I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the address for both Teen Paradise Ikebukuro and Nyandafull?

Teen Paradise Ikebukuro
    http://teenfuzoku.com/index.php

Nyandafull
    http://nyandafull.com/top/

I have the websites but the location details are in image files that I cannot understand the kanji to and cannot copy and paste onto a map so I can plot out directions to get there and back.

Actually, since I'm here, does anybody have any advice for getting there from the following location?
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...n!3m1!1s0x601889600f99cdf9:0xfbc683b32a35dfc3

2. cabbie

cabbie TAG Member

May 12, 2019
    They appear to be the same office. However there is a discrepancy in the addresses.

Teen Paradise says Tōkyō-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1−31-6 Moto Bldg, B1
    Nyandafull says Tōkyō-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1−32-6 Moto Bldg B1

Looking at the maps, I think the TP address is the correct one. Paste this into Google maps and you should be able to find it.
    東京都豊島区西池袋一丁目31番6号元ビル

If you're coming from Ginza take the Marunouchi line to Ikebukuro then go out the north exit and follow the landmarks shown on the TP website.

3. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Yesterday
    Agreed with Cabbie -- This should be enough but if you need any clarification, please do let us know. Of course, if you use their services, please let us know about that too! :)

OT: going to call you Spork from now on. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    John Munch likes this.
  4. John Munch

John Munch TAG Member

Jun 21, 2020
    Nyandafull and Teen Paradise are at exactly the same address. They have booths right next to each other in the same basement room.

TAG Manager likes this.
  5. PartyJunkie

PartyJunkie TAG Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Apologies for the sage post but what kind of establishment are both of these?

6. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

May 30, 2021
    Hotel Health. Like Delivery Health but you go to an office where you can arrange everything and after you pick the girl, you go to a designated hotel. Sometimes they reserve the exact room for you. However, if they don't you get a room and once you get your room, you call the office with your room number.

7. PartyJunkie

PartyJunkie TAG Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Thank you for the detailed explanation :)

8. johnnyboy84

johnnyboy84 TAG Member

May 30, 2021
    Other examples of hotel healths that are popularly used by members of this forum are 5a heads/grimpeur in Shibuya and Happy Berry in Shinjuku.