http://tenkunoshiro.com/index

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000¥ 30 min

Type/Location:
Salon/Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I guess I arrived to Sugamo late. Golden King was closing up, so was turned away. Janjan had a 20 minute wait. I was turned away at another place on that block. I went back to janjan and talked to the tout and he told me there was a lot of other places on the other side of the station, so headed there to explore.

I took my chances and approached a place and was let in. The guy told me all the girls are Japanese, but I had to pay a gaijin tax of 1000¥ on top of the regular 5000¥. I was set on some action, so just went for it.

Led up stairs, very big space and nobody was there. Kind of strange vibe. Took shoes off and proceeded to booth.

The girl was 30s, kind of chubby, smelled nice, cute and simple. She took off her panties and just wore a big shirt. She gave a CBJ, and allowed me to finger her. She was also ok with daty. It was a decent CBJ.

She seemed kind of nervous the whole time. Definitely not flirty and sexy, but mild and kind of conservative. She said they get some Asian foreigners, but not much foreigners really. This spot may be tricky if you don't speak Japanese.

I wouldn't say it's a remarkable spot, but was excited to get into a new shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited: