Tentative TAG meeting/orgy/anything goes

Kaspar

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hullo, folks, here I am.

I will be in Tokyo from mid-August and am thinking of August 26th or September 2nd (both Saturdays) as eventual dates for a meeting.

Since it's my intention to pay Bliss Out a visit, I'd like to kill two birds with a stone and use it as the venue for our gathering. Space is a problem in Tokyo and Bliss Out is large enough to host a whole bunch of us, in case gathering will turn out wildly successful... I prefer to keep the meeting public for now, there will be time in the future to host parties in small hotel rooms or people's apartments.

My idea is to meet up for dinner/drinks in a bar, chat and get to know each other and then eventually move to Bliss Out.

I'm posting this quite in advance just to sample the ground and collect opinions and what not.

Last edited:
Actually, I think the idea of using Bliss Out as a venue is a really good idea. It will keep things neutral. It will also add some extra control... But the only catch is making sure enough women attend or it's just going to be a sausage fest.

We can't really sponsor the event, but I think it could be a good option. Just be cautious with the public information, because there are some serious Debbie Downers who don't want people to have fun.

Actually, I think the idea of using Bliss Out as a venue is a really good idea. It will keep things neutral. It will also add some extra control... But the only catch is making sure enough women attend or it's just going to be a sausage fest.

We can't really sponsor the event, but I think it could be a good option. Just be cautious with the public information, because there are some serious Debbie Downers who don't want people to have fun.

Exactly, a public meeting will guarantee safety for everyone involved.

There's nothing definitive at the moment, as I wrote above sampling the ground is my purpose. If we can have one or two ladies, it will be excellent.

I won't be able to attend as the date is shortly before my exams... :(

One Saturday too soon for my next visit sadly.
Well, I imagine if our first tentative meeting will turn out to be even slightly successful, there will be others coming up... so, let's make it happen.

On the other hand... I'm still kinda concerned about safety as this is posted in public. Even if you send out more information in private for the date and time, it's easy for others to just try their luck and go there on one of the two dates and figure everything out.
Well, you're right... but honestly, it's the only way I have to see if people might be interested. On the other hand I suggested a pre-meeting somewhere else (pre-meeting that could turn into the whole meeting... it might be even better to meet up just for drinks the first time)...

Since it's my intention to pay Bliss Out a visit, I'd like to kill two birds with a stone and use it as the venue for our gathering. Space is a problem in Tokyo and Bliss Out is large enough to host a whole bunch of us, in case gathering will turn out wildly successful...

I definitely won't be there, but it would be only good manners to acknowledge the clever fellow, cough cough, who suggested locating the "TAG orgy" at a happening bar and even mentioned Bliss Out:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tag-orgy.15483/page-2#post-117803

-Ww

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer