Zweihander

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kinpei - Noa

Date of Encounter:
July 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.kinpei-platinum.com (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min/¥35000 (since I made a reservation and all)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
I'd say she understands English more then she speaks.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description : She looks like her pictures, but with a bit more weight at the moment and her teeth aren't as white. Not fat, but not slim. If I say that the pictures might be from a year or two it might explain. Though I don't actually doubt she looked just like that once, if she trained and wore a nice dress, she would be a stunner in my book. Cute smile though, I like her face.

http://www.kinpei-platinum.com/profile.php?no=29

Rating 8.5/10

I had already made a reservation earlier so I walked right in and handed them a card you get after you have made the reservation, so they will know its you. Since I was a little early I just chilled in their waiting room, chatting with one of the staff that I got to know a little after my other visits.

They opened up the curtains and I could finally see the one several others had been talking about. We introduced and talked, I then got the honor of undressing her which led to kisses. And she likes to use her tongue I can tell you. Most of the girls in Yoshiwara I've met are lighter on the tongue, but she went full throttle deep kissing right away.....nice :) then the cleaning procedure with a little extra, she was cleaning my arms, hands and parts of my legs with her own brush. Then down the tub with a BJ.

We skipped the mattress, short foreplay by her on the bed and a great BJ, and then we went at it. I didn't really have much of a choice either since she was kinda direct, and I'm used to do some amount of foreplay myself but No Way Jose. We switched positions and ended up in doggy which probably is my favorite. She was great but all stories has to have a ending, time was soon up.

We did chat some more before I was out of time and I must say, a real chatter that one, in the good way. Got her card and according to her, I was to make a reservation with her tomorrow as well. Told her I can't make any promises but we'll see. Cleaned up, kissed some more and waved as I left.

One thing they don't tell you is that she smokes, unfortunately, so if you really don't like that then I advice you to choose someone else, because in the end she asked me if it was okay and I felt like ending it all with me being a nag was unnecessary even if I don't enjoy it, so I gave her the thumbs up. And because she has a cute smile.....mostly that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really cheerful girl, joked and laughed a lot.

Thank you once again for a detailed review of your experience.
Please do refrain from using a 'rating' since we've agreed that it's meaning is vastly different among different people.

What happened to all the posts in all these threads? Many of them had valuable information regarding safety and were on topic.

What happened to all the posts in all these threads? Many of them had valuable information regarding safety and were on topic.

Can you be more specific? Nothing has been removed from these sections as of late. There are multiple similar threads with varying posts. You may want to check those other reviews to see other replies. This particular review has not had any posts removed.

Thank you once again for a detailed review of your experience.
Please do refrain from using a 'rating' since we've agreed that it's meaning is vastly different among different people.

Sorry and I will remember that