Terrible Dad Jokes Thread

My 4 year old son has been studying Spanish but he still doesnt know the word for ‘please’
I think its poor for four

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Sudsy
wooden start.jpg

136954748_10158881394943584_6743475024517854429_n.jpg

Dark humor is a lot like a 7 year old with cancer - it never gets old.

My friend claims the he accidentally glued himself to his autobiography.

I don’t believe him. but that’s his story, and he’s sticking to it.

A pirate walks into a bar. He’s walking bow legged, because he has a steering wheel chained between his knees.

The bartender asks the obvious, “Why do you have a steering wheel chained between your legs?”

The pirate answers, “Yaaaaarr, I don’t know, but it’s drivin’ me nuts!”

The other day I bought an old album at the thrift store. It was called "Sounds Wasps Make". We I played it I thought "this doesn't sound anything like wasps". Then I realized I was playing the B side.

That's a pretty perfect Dad joke indeed. As the kids nowadays wouldn't even know what is the original meaning of the B side. They would just think it's anal sex reference.

Which makes me think the good old times were not so good, anal was pain in the ass to get those days.

:eek::D

2 Cowboys are trying to make their way out of the desert. One sees a tree wrapped in bacon. He yells we're saved! I see a bacon tree. He immediately heads towards the tree and is shot to death. It wasn't a bacon tree, it was a ham bush.

Last night I needed my dictionary but then I remembered my friend Mark borrowed it a while ago and haven't returned it yet.

So I called him and said, “Mark, my words!”.

Last night I needed my dictionary but then I remembered my friend Mark borrowed it a while ago and haven't returned it yet.

So I called him and said, “Mark, my words!”.
hasn't sigh.....:p

So in France we have plenty of « blagues belges » (jokes about the Belgians...
I suppose it’s kinda similar to Brits making fun of the Irish)

what is a skeleton in a closet?

a Belgian guy who won at hide and seek

Revenge from a Belgian guy

How many Frenchmen does it take to unscrew a light bulb?
Only one, to hold the light bulb: he thinks the world turns around him!

ah yes, a classic! Merci! Et Vive La Belgique ! :)

Reactions: turboman