Terrible Dad Jokes Thread

Life is getting harder these days
This post made me laugh

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1594297643781.jpg
    FB_IMG_1594297643781.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 120
Not sure if this is a dad joke, but I got a good laugh from it.

knock knock

who’s there?

I eat mop

I eat mop who?

You eat your poo? Eww, that’s gross

So at karaoke yesterday my friends begged me to stop singing Wonderwall.

I said maybe

Speaking of karaoke, lately my favourite girl refuses to go to with me.

I have to duet alone.

Back on topic, you filthy animals!

Found out something interesting today.

Most Western countries have a colour code for garden gnome hats based on the height of the gnome.

What's really interesting is that the codes vary wildly depending on country of manufacture, and there's only one commonality:

In every single country, the shortest gnomes have red hats.

Seriously.

It’s a little gnome fact.

109000335_3180354812011938_5468012163592006965_n.jpg

So I had some trouble at work this morning.

Because I'd been working from home so long, my laptop was missing some critical updates.

Because I was missing those critical updates, the firewall was blocking my access to the system.

But because the firewall was blocking my access to the system, I couldn't download the updates!

Fortunately, our support tech is a pretty sharp guy.

He thought for a minute, and then renamed my PC to "Titanic".

And now it's syncing!

Aaaaand... I think hard.... yet I don’t get it either :(

*insert an insult to French general intelligence and knowledge of other cultures here*

It's dolma in Middle East and dolmades in Greece; which would make a middle easterner introducing it as "dolma desu" in Japanese thus making her sound like she is from Greece.

But the real question is where in Tokyo you can get them?

*But then again maybe only Terrible Dads would get Terrible Dad Jokes thus making you a Good One?*

Reactions: Frenchy
It’s Dolmades, Dolmas, or Dolama in different etymologies, and a popular dish in Balkan, Central Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine
Thanks! ( and apologies for my ignorance... quite impressed with Mikey’s deep knowledge though.. maybe he’s Bulgarian or sthg? :))

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks! ( and apologies for my ignorance... quite impressed with Mikey’s deep knowledge though.. maybe he’s Bulgarian or sthg? :))
Or maybe Romanian. Speculation never ends :p

Reactions: MikeH