Terrible Dad Jokes Thread

Nice comeback :ROFLMAO:
5f3d8fc043aaa.jpeg

yes but if the rolls on both the mum bod and dad bod are on the obesity side, It is difficult for the dad’s rod to get the mum’s holes

Roll her in flour, and fuck the wet spot.

A group of windmills are standing on a wind farm.

An older windmill asked the new ones, “What’s your favorite kind of music?”

They said, “We’re big metal fans.”

4618D961-52C8-436A-9B50-FC0C11F50DC4.jpeg

Attachments

• 89404539-A9C8-4534-B422-96C321FA8697.jpeg
    89404539-A9C8-4534-B422-96C321FA8697.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 73
I have to object - this is not a dad joke. I mean, it's funny, but it's not a dad joke.

A dad joke about fans....

Two wind turbines are standing in a field and one asks the other, “What kind of music do you like?”

The other says, “Can't you see I’m a big metal fan?”

A group of windmills are standing on a wind farm.

An older windmill asked the new ones, “What’s your favorite kind of music?”

They said, “We’re big metal fans.”

View attachment 14960

I wish to register a complaint!

And thanks for asking first (I didn’t get it either but by now Im too ashamed to admit it ... I really have daddy jokes issues)

I thought it was funny without the play on "herbivore/ her-be-fore".

Why didn't the trans-man drink his strawberry milkshake?
Because he was lactose intolerant.

I took my new girlfriend out on our first date to the ice rink and entry was half price. She called me a cheap skate.

Half a year ago, at the beginning of the second week of January, Chinese authorities made the first public announcement that a new type of virus was rampant in the city of Wuhan.

When the existence of the virus was announced, the first infection of a human by a vertebrate animal had apparently occurred several weeks earlier.

Initially, Chinese authorities seem to have tried to suppress any evidence. To this day, it is not exactly clear when and where the virus jumped from animal to human. Transmission from a bat to an intermediate host, perhaps a tanuki, and then to humans is considered likely and seems to be the origin of the pandemic that is still in full swing today.

The largest chains of infection can be traced back to so-called superspreader events.

The use of mouth-and-nose protection, i.e., face masks, has now become established in almost all countries of the world. However, many medical professionals question whether most people are capable of using it in everyday life in such a way as to help prevent potential virus transmission.

Regardless, there have been more than 25 million cases of the disease so far, and nearly a million deaths globally.

And through all this, I find myself thinking that I wish Covid-19 had started in Las Vegas.

Because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.