https://asian-feeling.net/cast/エレン/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ 13,500¥

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, everyone. Things didn’t go well at Asian Feeling today.

By now most of you have read my to positive reviews of Kanata at Bijin Lab and Miyuki at Wandee. Within two weeks time, I had my two best experiences in this industry. However, my good luck ran out.

I was in Shinjuku enjoying my day off while playing games at Taito Station and checking out the restaurants and shops. I told myself I was done with MP’s and soaplands for a while, but I had a burning desire to go back to Asian Feeling. I just said fuck it, and walked over hoping to meet Ema. I walked in and asked if she was available, but the Tencho said NO, only one girl is available. I asked him who it was, but he refused to tell me. The curtain was wide open. I looked over and saw a little blonde woman slowly walk past. We both paused and locked eyes. I then realized that that was Yuki. She seemed much shorter and cuter than I imagined. The Tencho quickly closed the curtain ruining our little moment. I thought, maybe she’s the one available. I took at deep breath and hoped for the best. After I paid in the 13,500¥ for 90 minutes, he took me into the room which was closest to the entrance. According to the roster on Twitter- Mami, Yuki, Ema, Hinako, and Ellen were scheduled. Two minutes later, Ellen walks in. I already felt disappointed.

Ellen was cute and sweet, I’ll give her that. But her massage skills were the worst I’ve ever had! Also, she can barely speak Japanese and English. I questioned her massage experience while she was giving me the shower. She told me she has only been doing massage for one month at AF with no prior experience until she moved to Japan.

I’m not going to give a timeline like we normally do, I’m just going to tell everyone how it was- IT SUCKED! My cat has given me better massages as she walks on my back while I’m sleeping. No joke!

I don't think Ellen even had training of any kind. It was that bad. No feeling of relaxation or pleasure. I was feeling disappointed and bored. I wanted to leave. So, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. In the next room, a foreigner and Mami walked in. At least I think I was Mami. The way this woman was talking sounds exactly how others described her.

From the very beginning, they were extremely loud! Even when they went to the shower I could hear them talking. They came back into the room and made it sound like they were having a party. Seriously, I had flashbacks to my eikaiwa days trying to teach an old man English while the kinder kids are screaming to the fucking Hello Song in the next room! Yes, it was that comparable. It was as if they were trying to be loud and piss everyone off. I have been to AF at least a dozen times. We have all heard people in the next room have small conversation, HE’s, cumming, etc., but never have I heard people talking this loudly and arrogantly. I wanted to punch the wall and tell them to STFU, but I managed to restrain myself. By this time, my blood was already boiling. I didn’t pay 13,500¥ to listen to some needle dick foreigner talk about his previous massages, travels, and blah blah blah blah BS. Because he clearly wanted everyone there to hear it.

I tried covering my ears, but that did nothing. Ellen immediately grew concerned and asked me what was wrong. I told her they are too loud and I’m not enjoying this. She tried to give me a HJ hoping to calm me down, but it had no effect, so I just said “fuck it, I’m leaving!” Ellen went into panic mode and got up to tell the Tencho. I quickly put my clothes on while she was talking to him. He walked in and asked me what was wrong. In a firm voice, I pointed at the wall said they are too urusai! ほんとに煩い!He couldn’t deny it because at that moment they both broke out laughing at the top of their lungs. The Tencho said he will only charge me for one hour then he gave me 3,000¥ back. I took the money, thanked him, and was walked out by Ellen.

As Ellen walked me to the elevator, I repeatedly told her that it’s not her fault, but she was clearly shocked by this and felt she was to blame. After leaving, I grabbed a beer from the Family Mart and walked to the station while trying to calm down

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I have no doubt that there was aftermath to this. The Tencho and Ellen most likely told Mami/Mystery Woman what had happened.
I’m sure TAG Manager and TAG Brothers will have something to say, so lay it on me however you want. Put yourself in my position. How would you feel and how would you react? As of right now, I’m not sure if I’ll ever return to AF, but I will certainly take a break from MPs for a few months.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report from Asian Feeling!

I’m sure TAG Manager and TAG Brothers will have something to say, so lay it on me however you want. Put yourself in my position. How would you feel and how would you react? As of right now, I’m not sure if I’ll ever return to AF, but I will certainly take a break from MPs for a few months.
What do you want us to say? It was in fact a terrible experience... that much is a fact. Then noise - I can imagine that this wasn't pleasant. A bad massage (not unheard of either) and the noise... not a good combo.
Sorry for the experience, but thanks for sharing... if at least to avoid a bad massage. The fact here is that we need candid, honest reports... good and bad, all the way around.

Approved: 8/13/2022

Thanks for your report from Asian Feeling!

What do you want us to say? It was in fact a terrible experience... that much is a fact. Then noise - I can imagine that this wasn't pleasant. A bad massage (not unheard of either) and the noise... not a good combo.
Sorry for the experience, but thanks for sharing... if at least to avoid a bad massage. The fact here is that we need candid, honest reports... good and bad, all the way around.

Approved: 8/13/2022
Thank you, sir. Your reply is what I was hoping to hear.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Yeah a lot of customers there are fucking weird. Sorry you went through that. The times ive had loud other customers next to me, ive been with Lalah, so it was a good enough experience that i didnt care. I understand it would be really annoying to have the same situation and a mediocre masseuse. Thanks for the report!

Yeah a lot of customers there are fucking weird. Sorry you went through that. The times ive had loud other customers next to me, ive been with Lalah, so it was a good enough experience that i didnt care. I understand it would be really annoying to have the same situation and a mediocre masseuse. Thanks for the report!
Yeah, that ass-clown walked in like he owned the place. Mami only made it worse. I understand what you mean about Lalah. No AF therapist has ever satisfied me the way she could.

Yeah, that ass-clown walked in like he owned the place. Mami only made it worse. I understand what you mean about Lalah. No AF therapist has ever satisfied me the way she could.

That has happened to me too, not at AF but at other shops and usually it was a loud Japanese guy. Sometimes the staff are talking to other staff in Thai/Chinese very loudly throughout the session, etc. I also always walked out and the staff went nuts trying to compensate for any bad experience.
Anyways, there is only one way to migitate the risk and that is why I always book early, first slot of the day. Never anybody else around and also staff usually only one. No distractions.

That has happened to me too, not at AF but at other shops and usually it was a loud Japanese guy. Sometimes the staff are talking to other staff in Thai/Chinese very loudly throughout the session, etc. I also always walked out and the staff went nuts trying to compensate for any bad experience.
Anyways, there is only one way to migitate the risk and that is why I always book early, first slot of the day. Never anybody else around and also staff usually only one. No distractions.

I have the experience to hearing clients and it really fucks up the whole vibe, doesn’t it? I know this ruined the experience, I am so sorry tou went through this BS. Tou shoes tremendous restraint.

maybe this will make you laugh as a connected anecdote: A CMP I went to has girls speaking to each other in Chinese during service. Nothing like getting stroked by a girl while another one say “你吃饭了吗?我刚做米饭了.” (did you eat yet? I just made rice). It makes me feel so special! I am so a priority that I am getting stroked while the girls plan out their dinner :ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:
I’m sure TAG Manager and TAG Brothers will have something to say, so lay it on me however you want.
Sure do. You were way more restrained than the dude deserved. Good news is that your early departure will definitely have some effect - at the very least Mami (or whoever it was) will be getting a talking to. AF management reads the reviews here as well, if you didn't already know.

From my experience here, TAG brothers don't get mad when folks express negative feelings about a service.
It's when folks express a disdain for the rules of the service without consideration for the culture that they are associating with.

In this case, peacefulness and quietude are a precious resource in Japan (especially in Tokyo), and disruptions to services you are paying for due to loud noise should typically be taken very seriously. And most of all. you can't really get mad when kids sing that fucking hello song, but when you are trying to relax and shoot your damn load by all means you should be allowed to feel pissed. Hell, I am straight up pissed for you.

In my case, I am very passive when it comes to getting services in Japan and virtually focus all of my complaints, if ever, by means of softly slipping a hint to the tencho after my time is up. I believe it is the safest course of action for a lot of shops (especially the ones where the girls are high quality and they are uppity about offering buns for our gaijin hot dogs), but I completely respect the course of action you took.

In the meantime, I most sincerely hope you release that frustration balls deep into a babe at Bijin Lab as heavenly recompense for your troubles.

AF management reads the reviews here as well, if you didn't already know.
Yeah, you mentioned that to me once before. That’s actually one the reasons why I made this review. I thought about that while I was walking back to the station. If Mami isn’t held accountable, more and more people will experience what I did.

From my experience here, TAG brothers don't get mad when folks express negative feelings about a service.
It's when folks express a disdain for the rules of the service without consideration for the culture that they are associating with.

In this case, peacefulness and quietude are a precious resource in Japan (especially in Tokyo), and disruptions to services you are paying for due to loud noise should typically be taken very seriously. And most of all. you can't really get mad when kids sing that fucking hello song, but when you are trying to relax and shoot your damn load by all means you should be allowed to feel pissed. Hell, I am straight up pissed for you.

In my case, I am very passive when it comes to getting services in Japan and virtually focus all of my complaints, if ever, by means of softly slipping a hint to the tencho after my time is up. I believe it is the safest course of action for a lot of shops (especially the ones where the girls are high quality and they are uppity about offering buns for our gaijin hot dogs), but I completely respect the course of action you took.

In the meantime, I most sincerely hope you release that frustration balls deep into a babe at Bijin Lab as heavenly recompense for your troubles.
Thanks for the feedback! I wasn’t sure if I overreacted or didn't go far enough. But what you had to say makes sense.
Once I get my disposable finances together, I plan to meet with Kanata again.

I can understand hearing people talking can be annoying when you are trying to relax, I had the same problem at Thai diamond, but in my case the guy stopped talking after a while, luckily.

Reactions: Mewtwo2021
Ellen should have wrapped her thighs around your head so you couldn't hear.
I hope the tencho reads this comment and instructs all the ladies appropriately.

Ellen should have wrapped her thighs around your head so you couldn't hear.
That was possible. She could have done that while giving me the scalp massage I requested but never got. Ellen does have some nice slender legs. Also, I caught a glimpse of her trimmed bush. Overall, she is a pretty sexy chick, just not experienced.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Just so you don't feel alone: in one establishment at home they played music in the rooms. I always thought it was a playlist or so until one time, when my lady of the evening was getting to the interesting part, an interview with an elderly politian came from the speakers. Honestly I had to laugh so hard I lost my erection (and of course the fee) :D