Contact Method:
Walk-in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
KRW 50,000 (about US$44) for a short session

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English & Korean (Just English would be fine)

Details of the Encounter:
For some reason, the name “Texas” in South Korea is often associated with naughty nightlife aimed at foreigners. Presumably, that’s a part of the legacy of American GIs in Korea. No doubt some of the early punters really were from Texas.

Anyway, the name of the shop is Texas Bar although there is nothing particularly Texan about the establishment. It is located at 42, Usadan-ro (우사단로 42) in the Itaewon section of Seoul. Next door is a little Turkish kebab & ice cream joint called Mr. Kebab. Texas Bar is very close to but, not actually on H**ker Hill. There used to be a bar by the same name on the hill itself, but that one is closed now. Hence, I assume that the place that I went to is simply the new location.

Although Texas Bar is technically a bar, it’s not really a place for drinking. You don't need to order drinks. The bar thing is just a cover, of course. In that sense, it’s similar to any number of other small shops in the neighborhood. The modus operandi for many of these bars is to simply lock the front door while a customer is being serviced. Most, if not all, also have security cameras to monitor the street.

Kelly is a Korean lady who claims to be 33. That might even be her actual age, but it was hard to tell in the dim light. Kelly’s English is pretty good. However, I used a bit of Korean to break the ice and hopefully get a better price. She has a nice, natural rack that she let me play with. Yet, more importantly, from my brief session with her, I felt that Kelly had a pleasant personality.

Unfortunately, it was apparently that time of the month for her. FS was at least temporarily off the menu. So, a BJ was offered, but, after a short negotiation, I decided to just go for a HJ for fifty thousand Korean won, which seemed like a reasonable price under the circumstances.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kelly is a nice provider. Please treat her well if you happened to visit her.

OMG, Is Kelly still turning tricks? I didn’t know she had reopened at a new location. She was the first provider I ever sessioned with in Seoul. Must have been 7 or 8 years ago. I saw her several times. A nice lady and Not bad for a quickie. No way is she 33. More like 43.

If you want to go with a mature provider on the Hill in Itaewon I’d recommend Kaye from Happy Days. One of my ATFs. She only works on weekends but if you are able to session with her you’ll be in for a treat.

Although Texas Bar is technically a bar, it’s not really a place for drinking. You don't need to order drinks. The bar thing is just a cover, of course. In that sense, it’s similar to any number of other small shops in the neighborhood. The modus operandi for many of these bars is to simply lock the front door while a customer is being serviced. Most, if not all, also have security cameras to monitor the street.

Very interesting concept. So there's only one provider at these small establishments and the door is locked until the sole customer is finished?

Just a quick follow-up on my “Texas” in Korea observation. Busan is a good example. South Korea’s second largest city has a nightlife area geared towards foreigners known as Texas Street. However, Texas Street is mostly about “juicy girls” pushing drinks.