Guest viewing is limited

Thai Candy Massage,truly more sweeter then ever possibly imagined!

Out of action

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Irin https://thaicandymassage.com/masseuses/irin/

Country & City:
Bangkok,Thailand

Date of Encounter:
Sunday,October 7,2018

Contact Method:
Line message App

Internet Link?:
https://thaicandymassage.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours for 3000BT

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Felt like fluent English on Irin,slight accent though.

Details of the Encounter:
Thai Candy Massage-Sweeter then possibly imagined!

For my last "official" last day in Bangkok,I was hoping to at least revitalize from almost a 3-4 day overkill of nightlife attempts to enjoy my self,in the end just resulted in losing too much sleep for little gain to show in the day. So,I decided to instead of the usual go have unwind without real added on top and booked an appointment to see a masseuse at Thai Candy.

I'm so glad I did and only wished I only done it each day or night to end it rather then wreck myself for nothing. Who I picked was off but thankfully and happy I didn't regret it one bit and chosen Irin,out she came,she looked nothing like her picture online,in fact looked EVEN better then I online!

Sweating from walking to get there,after paying the reception and picked my options,lead a little by the hand by Irin(whose hands will soon be showing her skills in more ways then imagined),entered the room,drank some of the complimentary water to help cool off,slipped off my sweaty clothes and waited for her to return. Less then 5 minutes,as the water in the Jacuzzi was filling up,Irin came back with her supplies.

Her English is SO good it was easy to talk and break the ice no problem and we chatted a little on various things. Finally time to enter the Jacuzzi,she made sure to lather me up and use her warm,to give me a nice clean,using herself like a very soap and smooth sponge,it helped so much to rid of the sweat I had earlier and cooled off. After,I got out,dried myself,then she dried herself and I went on the bed,face down to get one of those unforgettable massages many wish they'd have but never get to experience it. Using massage oil,not the yucky kind but the subtle type that's just enough to get it done and her hands once again showing how well she knew her trade and WOW.......,I suddenly felt all the exhaustion and stress vanish away and even several times wanted to fall asleep because the massage was THAT good! Turned upside up and she continued the slow,teasing massage,making sure to work every joints,fingers and feet included.

That finished and me thoroughly relaxed,we began a duo workout and I just let loose as much as I could with her. After,she lain next to me,little tired and pumped up from our physical duo romp,we enjoyed some more chat,food being one topic and people watching in clubs. In the end,I was very happy and regret not partaking in these massages more from the get go,I would have gone to them everyday and been likely way less stressed in the end.

One more showing in the Jacuzzi,got dressed and told her next time I come back,will skip elsewhere and stick only to this because it didn't take any other toll on me other then sweating to go over there,which is a price that was worth it in the end,easily.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Why oh why did I even split my week between 2 locations when I could have enjoyed myself more with this establishment? She even recommended that I try other girls and even next time go for the 4 hands massage option! IF only I did that but what's done is done but a next time will ensure I know what I truly want from the beginning!

:D

Hey she's cute. By "duo workout" did you mean FS?

Edit: Actually, ignore my question, I figured it out.

Thai massage parlors are much more relaxing than going out to gogos and beer bars, but the crazy nightlife scene is too interesting to give up totally. Just pace yourself ;-)

Irin looks fantastic on the website, too bad it's not really her.

Thai massage parlors are much more relaxing than going out to gogos and beer bars, but the crazy nightlife scene is too interesting to give up totally. Just pace yourself ;-)

Irin looks fantastic on the website, too bad it's not really her.

I don't think I'm cut out for go go bars and beer bars anyway lol. What made most of my utter failures...........like 5 girls in a row......ugh.......lack of sleep,mainly due to having 1 night flight that resulted in not being to let the body catch up enough for sleep,so my mind and body wasn't on level for most of the time. When I didn't have a girl over night,of course I had no problem sleeping more.

There's another Irin?

The one I saw,had the same tattoos(and more),she did say they overdid it making her image too overdone and wasn't too happy about it.

Reactions: akasam
My mistake, I took your original post as meaning that she wasn't the same girl, not that the photos were retouched.

Irin is actually a very unusual name. I've never heard a Thai pick that working name before, seems hard for everyone.

Thanks for the info

P.s.
Are there like get 3 hours pay for 2 options? #cheapbastard