October 2021

Contact Method:
Phoned ahead to book

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes - 13K

Type/Location:
Thai Massage/Ueno

Language Notes:
Minami speaks English, Japanese, and Thai.

Details of the Encounter:
For anyone who wondered where Minami from Asian Feeling went, she's been bouncing around, but she finally got the cash together to open her own place.

It's a little disorganised as she just took over ownership on Friday, but the rooms are more spacious and generally nicer than a lot of places, and she's gradually getting everything the way she likes it. The bad point is that it's a third floor walkup with some STEEP stairs. The good thing is that you get rewarded for your efforts.

For anyone who hasn't met her, Minami is one of the few Thai massage ladies who really and truly knows her craft. If you like HARD massage, tell her. She can make you yelp... but it's the right kind of pain, the kind you know is fixing things.

I went in with an absolutely buggered back from an overly ambitious gym session, and she fixed it. I walked in (curse those stairs) with trouble walking and unable to raise my left arm over my head, and walked out with a smile on my face and able to move freely.

Happy ending - I've been seeing Minami for ages, so she pretty much knows exactly which buttons to push, but she still keeps it fun and playful.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another staff member some people will remember is Kurumi - formerly Haruka of AF. She's there Mondays and Thursdays at the moment, but will increase her days as the shop gets busier. The other three girls currently on the roster are all veterans of the Thai massage parlor rounds - for the time being, there'll generally be two girls on each day, but staffing will increase as the shop picks up business and Minami's old regulars all find the place.

Phoning ahead to reserve highly recommended.

Thank you as always for your support and being the first to review this new shop, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/9/2021

Reactions: Sudsy