Thai Lady

Last I checked they didn't do foreigners. But that was last year.

Last I checked they didn't do foreigners. But that was last year.

Never used them, but did query them earlier this year, explained my limits with Japanese and my darkness of skin and they indicated no problems, they’d be able to when I decided to use their services.

From their website.

12C4FF24-B33A-4A27-9F86-57939107D313.png

Reactions: Maxblack
Hi guys,
is Thai Mild, resp. Thai-Mai out of business?
Their website is not accessible since a few days.
Does anyone know an alternative to go to?

Spring is coming and I get horny again...

LOL when a shop that exclusively provides gaijin refuses to service gaijin - can't risk stretching them out for the J dudes and their half-a-pinky-finger :ROFLMAO:

And they have a 149cm tall girl with I cups... salt in the wound! https://www.dto.jp/gal/3349235

can't risk stretching them out for the J dudes and their half-a-pinky-finger :ROFLMAO:
Just because you've been met with a policy you believe to be grounded in racism is no excuse for you to direct racist abuse at others. Not going to break the cycle if you keep repeating it.

Just because you've been met with a policy you believe to be grounded in racism is no excuse for you to direct racist abuse at others. Not going to break the cycle if you keep repeating it.

Just playing the cards they deal me - in a fucked up way it makes some kind of sense in a purely Japanese establishment, but barring foreigners from a place that's pimping foreigners is just batshit crazy to me

They changed their policy! Just called and was able to schedule an appointment with her in broken Japanese. They asked what country I was from, and he put me on hold, but came back, and I guess America is on their "approved" list! 😂 He outright said no FS on the phone though.
LOL when a shop that exclusively provides gaijin refuses to service gaijin - can't risk stretching them out for the J dudes and their half-a-pinky-finger :ROFLMAO:

And they have a 149cm tall girl with I cups... salt in the wound! https://www.dto.jp/gal/3349235

He outright said no FS on the phone though.

Anyone with a half a brain will say "no FS" on the phone.

Hell, I have heard a mama-san tell a new customer at the reception "no, we definitely do not have any extra services here" while receiving those non-existing extra services behind a curtain.

Anyone with a half a brain will say "no FS" on the phone.

Hell, I have heard a mama-san tell a new customer at the reception "no, we definitely do not have any extra services here" while receiving those non-existing extra services behind a curtain.
No doubt, but I didn't ask- he volunteered it. Guess we'll see this evening 😂