Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes and LH cost.

Type/Location:
Love Hotel.

Language Notes:
Japanese and English.

Details of the Encounter:
How are you all?

It's been a while since I posted. So please bare with the long review. Thanks.

My first time calling Thai-mai and using their services. I called three hours in advance for Maya if she was available. I choose her based on her profile pictures as my second choice. The guy on the line said she had a opening. So I selected that opening, gave a time and place. The guy said it was okay and to call back when I had a room.

Got the room called and told me she would be there in 15 minutes. Maya knocks on the door and I opened it and greeted her. We go and sit down, do the exchange. No small talk at all, when I tried to talk to her she always gave simple one word answers in English or Japanese. (Even when I used the most basic of Japanese.)

We go off to the showers together gives me a light kiss in the shower and HJ while washing me. I get out and dry off and head off to bed and she joins soon too. Started off with light kisses, moves down giving me another HJ, and then BJ. I changed position for her to lay on the bed kissing her, moving down along her body with light kisses. I try to give her DATY, but she refuses and moves her body. Tells me to lay down gives me another quick HJ, lubes herself, and caps me. She positions us into cow girl for about five minutes. I can see she is getting tired so I try to position her into missionary. She refuses to change positions so we continue for about another seven minutes in cow girl. By this point I can see she is clearly tired. So I said F' it I tell her to stop and lay down to which she finally does. I started with light kisses again and try to French kisses, but she refused. When I tried to French kiss her, she closed her mouth and only allowed light kisses on the lips. I thought about trying DATY again, but knew she wouldn't let since she wouldn't even French kiss. So I didn't bother with DATY again. I tried to position for missionary, but once again she refused. So once again I said F' it, with her laying down I position a little over her stomach. Finishing my self off while she just plays with my nipples. Then I tell her I'm about to cum and shoot on her stomach. I grab some Kleenex clean her off and we head off into the shower. While in the shower she asked me "was it fun?", not really, but I just nod sure.

We get out of the shower dress and she tells me we still have fifteen minutes. But I didn't want to bother with her anymore. So I told her I have to go somewhere so you can go early. She calls the shop to ask them if she could leave and gives me the phone and I tell the shop she can leave early. We leave out of the love hotel and go our separate ways.

Pros:
+The price range is good if you can't spend much.
+Wasn't a bait and switch.
+It was easy to set up the session.
+She was in decent shape a little chubby here and there, but not where to the point it turns you off totally. (Not sure about the other girls at the shop)
+Super happy I choose the 60 minutes session with how she was. (Saved some money for dinner.)

Cons:
-Her pictures are Photoshop compare to how slim she looks in the photo and when you see her in person. (She has two tattoos, on her left shoulder covering most of that shoulder and on her upper back near her neck is a heart tatoo)
-She doesn't communicate well it felt like she was just there to do her thing and get out of there.
-She made it felt very mechanical like she was going through steps. (Which is funny because her profile says she has been there a while and has a lot of repeats so you should call in advance.)
-She doesn't French kiss or allow DATY. It was always light kisses only, when I tried to DATY or finger her she automatic moved denying me. (May be she has allowed some of you guys, but not me.)
-She didn't give a decent BJ was on it for about only three minutes. Then the rest of the session was HJ. (Just one BJ during the entire time with her.)
-She does not give the GFE if you are looking for that.

If your thing is just to bust a nut or two and get the hell out of there, then she is for you. But don't expect much else from her. She was actually my second choice, the girl I wanted first wasn't working or no longer there to which I didn't know. With these places the girls come and go, but they never update their site of which girl is actually there. Hopefully your experience will be better.

If you've been at Thai-mai before which of the girls is a good choice? I would like someone fun and communicative to be with. Thanks!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'll go here to save a few bucks and when I need to bust a nut only.

Reactions: Sterling
Nice review, thanks! I've found the best approach with Thai-mai is to tell the tencho what you're into and ask for his recommendation, rather than choosing. The girls are all acceptably cute (to me anyway) and it's better to have good odds at an enjoyable experience than take a punt on a photo. Remember all girls are skilled at taking selfies.

I've often wondered how they source the girls who work there, given they're usually in town only a week or two. The few I asked said they're not from "the industry" in Thailand, but took the offer of a couple weeks' paid travel to Japan on a friend's recommendation because it "sounded like fun". Make of that what you will - some of them definitely had prior experience, and some come back to Tokyo for another round later.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland