Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mai / Ami - http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=85

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone, 03-5625-0270

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes - 10,000 YEN + 1,000 Nomination (Includes Rental Room)

Type/Location:
Kinshicho - Rental Room (Paris)

Language Notes:
Made the reservation in Japanese / Spoke to Provider in English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After reading daytimefun review of Ami from Thai Mai, I decided I wanted some action with Ami.

I chose the 45minute all inclusive course for 10,000 YEN which included the rental room. Upon meeting Ami, I was a little disappointed with the looks department. Not bad but definitely not as cute as in the pictures. Lots of stretch marks in the stomach and breasts were a little bit sagging. She also has tattoo writing on her spine.

We started with shower which took about 10 minutes and then proceeded with massage which lasted another 10-15 minutes. Then came covered BJ, and then missionary, sitting cowgirl, followed by doggy style and missionary doggy style. It felt a little bit mechanical and not overly GFE/PSE. Even if I chose a longer course like 2 hours, I felt she wasn't the type of person that would enjoy having sex for a long period of time. At most 15-20 minutes.

Writing a review is much harder than expected. It takes a lot of effort if you want to write an interesting review. This is my lazy attempt at my first review.

Anyways, the highlight of the day was I got to experience a rental room for the first time. I especially like the L-shaped mirrors next to the beds! I wish all love hotels have mirrors like that. I also got to go to Kinshicho for the first time. I expected something like Kabukicho but was a little bit disappointed. Just two or three blocks of pubs/clubs etc. After the fun, I got to tried Inari Steak for the first time. So all good! even though the experience with Ami was just so-so.

I'll probably stick with Deai Cafe. I've visited Kirari about 30 times. You can choose the girls and I usually only pay about 10,000-15,000 YEN for 1 or 2 hours of fun. Sometimes I get lucky and it only cost 5,000 YEN to take out the girls. But with Kirari cost and love hotels, it ends up to 12,000 - 20,000 YEN.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If money is tight, then Thai Mai might be a good option. I probably won't go back again but it's cheap.

Hi TokyoML, sorry you didn't have as much fun with Ami as I did, but thanks for your review. It's always great hearing other members' experiences. I'd forgotten about her marks, but her tattoo was a turn on for me, and her piercing. Never had a pierce assisted BJ before;) I wonder if you're the guy with the great smile she was talking about?

Actually, if I may add on this, I think Ami was great. Very bubbly and lively.

Her body is above what I've experienced so far with Japanese providers. Yes, she isn't perfect but she has a tight butt, she's slender and she had tanned (good change) and soft skin. Her tattoo was a turn on for me too. Especially the misspelled English: " life is too shot...". I personally think that there's something cute about this.

She did the same routine with me. Except we just did BBBJ as I requested (I don't like condoms and I don't like putting it into girls I pay for). In the end the alarm rang before I could come. She was so nice, she called her boss to give me an extra 10 minutes free of charge and finish the job! And, boy, she got it done! That's when I realized that this girl likes the guys who take the lead with her. What I should have done from the start.