Appointment Length & Costs:
45min 11000jpy

Type/Location:
Rental Room Paris

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi!

I did try my first Thai today, I don’t regret it spending a few money on it.
I went to Kinshicho looking for the Room (I couldn’t understand the guy talking... looking the room for at least 30 min... which is so easy to find, actually)

I enter, waiting 10 min and the girl arrive
Honestly, she is not pretty... I was not expecting not a very good one but it was worse... But the good point is her body, I liked it!
Nice breast size and full shaved there.
We take a shower, it was pretty quick and we jump into « the bed »
She blowjob for a few minutes and then we start doggy
It was so long time I didn’t had sex so I was about the jerk off, I use all my powers on that :/
We fuck for maybe 15 min until I lose all my energy.

You can be hard or slow, I think she will take it, what matters sizes of yours.

She finish me with a hand job and some prostate massage,
It was a good finish (I couldn’t think I would cum, but she make it)

She is nice, she doesn’t speak japanese and English (few works is enough the understand each other)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I saw pipi a few days ago. I wanted to go for hime who looks way hotter on the site but she is quite busy. I would say that she's very cute-- just way too skinny, but has really nice (small) but grabbable boobs. Just like her pics on the site! She wants to get silicone after she gets a job after school but I was like doooooont. She also used to work out and had a six pack back in Thailand. I had a long course so I talked with her for a while. She is a college student. (Of course we can take this all at face value) She is a very sweet girl and got naturally very wet. Like honestly super hard-working, honest and takes care of herself and you. That's my lil review in a comment, please be kind and take care of her if you see her!