https://thai-mai.com/s/profile?lid=408

Appointment Length & Costs:
18k plus hotel 90 mins

Type/Location:
Kinshicho LH

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Have used Thai Mild many times, my favourites have been Yuika and Hime but wanted to try the new girl Aya.

met one afternoon at hotel Colore in Kinshicho, first impression was good; she is pretty and slim.

she was nervous and a bit stand-offish to start with, but not shy, got naked as soon as we’d taken care of finances. Her body is like a sex doll, insanely perky fake tits, and not an ounce of excess fat, despite having a feminine figure.

into the shower and she was friendly enough without ever verging into passionate. To my pleasant surprise when she was washing me she went into a full-on blow job, she was good at it, looked good doing it too.

dried off and into the bed, unfortunately things got a bit robotic from here on in. No kissing, lots of lube, she lied back and thought of thailand. Really couldve just been fucking a sex doll. Im not a big guy but she was giving it the ‘please dont do me too hard, it hurts’ spiel so i just focused on the positives (pretty face, comedy tits) and came pretty fast.

between rounds (i booked 90 mins) im always happy for the provider to do whatever they want (take a bath, text friends, go jerk off) but she seemed super tired and fell asleep on my shoulder. She’s cute and i was quite tired too so was happy to lay there for a while.

once she started to stir, so did little durg50 and she happily obliged with a nice hand job, but again as soon as the condom went on it was back to the sex doll act. Still we got the job done and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the price, its tough to find both looks and service. Aya has good looks, and outside the act of penetrative sex itself, she was actually a sweet person and nice to be with.

I hadn't planned to before, but now I want to just out of curiosity, ha ha.

Reminds me of another girl I used to know. Looking at her chest was like talking to someone with a lazy eye that points off in a different direction. Used to make me laugh.

I hadn't planned to before, but now I want to just out of curiosity, ha ha.

Reminds me of another girl I used to know. Looking at her chest was like talking to someone with a lazy eye that points off in a different direction. Used to make me laugh.

That reminds me of a session that I had at Sexy Cat -

... I think that Saki went overboard with her implants: later in the session, when she was on all fours, I noticed that her right nipple was pointing backward instead of downward.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sexy-cat-–-saki.18875/

Reactions: Acid Burn
Nice report man! I had been with Hime who was a firecracker and excellent in bed and thought about trying Aya. Unfortunately Hime is long gone now. One of my pet peeves with Thai girls is the braces. Did she have braces at all? If you don’t mind me asking

Nice report man! I had been with Hime who was a firecracker and excellent in bed and thought about trying Aya. Unfortunately Hime is long gone now. One of my pet peeves with Thai girls is the braces. Did she have braces at all? If you don’t mind me asking
Honestly dont remember. She was no kissing anyway

On the Japanese boards they say that Aya is really old. How old would you say she is?

I booked her last month after reading this review. I don’t recommend her at all.

I booked her last month after reading this review. I don’t recommend her at all.
What was it about this review that led you to book her, and then why wouldnt you recommend?

I didnt want to be fast and cum in one minute, more, she told me she might feel pain
So I was fucking her slowly.
But she becomes aggressive and keep repeat fast fast fast.
It was a 45 minutes session but I left after 20minutes.
She was probably in a bad mood but anyway, a bad experience for me.

I didnt want to be fast and cum in one minute, more, she told me she might feel pain
So I was fucking her slowly.
But she becomes aggressive and keep repeat fast fast fast.
It was a 45 minutes session but I left after 20minutes.
She was probably in a bad mood but anyway, a bad experience for me.
Ah, i guess we got on ok cos im happy just to cum in a minute then let her sleep, then repeat.

I’m not surprised Mild is closed, they’ve been working on a small number of girls since Japan flipped out and shut the border to the world. I went with Hime just after the border closed and she was awesome but the quality seems to have gone downhill. There’s much better options out there if you can speak Japanese

Is there an alternative or sister shop for Thai women? I’m trying to punch my Thai ticket .

Reactions: DJPeeps
Is there an alternative or sister shop for Thai women? I’m trying to punch my Thai ticket .
Not with the borders closed. Hime and Yuika were outliers (perm residents that were also attractive) but generally speaking any good looking thai girls are here on tourist visas, of which there are none right now. Itll be a long time until Thai Mild or any place similar opens up again and is actually good.

Reactions: MikeH