Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min ¥25,000 + hotel

Type/Location:
Kinshicho

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop, basic English with the girls

Details of the Encounter:
My two biggest problems with Thai Mild: (1) most of the girls there are short-term visitors to Tokyo, one or two weeks is the usual time they stay. Even if you find a great one, chances are you won't see them again; and (2) They're all very attractive with very little to distinguish them, making it difficult to choose.

I've had the most luck there just choosing at random or asking the tencho to recommend someone. He hasn't let me down yet.

In the past I asked for the "Kaiten" course (two girls, one at a time) before but this day decided to take two at once - it's been a couple of years since I last did that and I'm not always a threesome fan... and sometimes I like to be proven wrong, ha ha).

Not all girls at TM will do 3P. The tencho recommended Elle (エル) and asked for the second name. I said Elle could choose. He was a bit taken aback by that, but in my experience that's the best way to do threesomes (to avoid the unlucky situation where you choose two girls who happen to hate each other).

Elle chose Juri, so I waited till they came. They were about 15min late (I've found Thai Mild girls tend to have more trouble finding hotels than others, probably because they're new in town). Didn't matter because both of them were gorgeous and very friendly.

I only had time for a 60 minute session which I knew wouldn't be enough, but wanted to make the most of it. We got straight down to business - both girls stripped off and we got into the shower, where we all gave each other a thorough and wonderful soaping down with lots of touching and close cuddling. Heavenly.

We went to the bed and Elle and Juri both laughed nervously but a few jokes put everyone at ease and we were soon pretty comfortable with each other. They were both very affectionate (they didn't play with each other, but that didn't bother me as they were still at ease with playing in front of each other... and I got all the attention).

We all cuddled together for a few minutes, kissing and fondling, before Elle moved down to give me a BBBJ while Juri and I DFK'd (again, heavenly).

The hotel had a plug-in vibrator which I offered and Juri said she wanted to play with, so I watched her do that while I played with Elle. We kissed and I went down between her beautiful hips while she moaned, and Juri watched and played with the vibe, making intense eye contact all the time. Then I covered up and entered Elle mish, cowgirl and sideways, moving her closer so I could alternate between kissing her and Juri, which both did eagerly. Both seemed totally comfortable with everything and there were no awkward moments, everything went smoothly.

Juri found she really loved the electric vibrator and wanted to know where she could get one, lol.

I finished off inside the gasping Elle (which in hindsight was a mistake, but I couldn't help it). Then I realized we only had 10-15 minutes left on the clock, and there was no way I could repeat the performance and give it equal time. I asked Juri if she wanted me to try anyway while Elle washed off, despite the minutes ticking down - and she was willing. Unfortunately there just wasn't enough time, and after about five more minutes we decided we probably should start washing up too. Juri and I headed off to the shower for a few more very steamy minutes before we dried off, got dressed and said goodbye.

Both girls were all friendliness and smiles the whole time. Either of them would have given me a memorable session individually, but together they were wonderful. As they got dressed they talked to me about how they came to be in Tokyo and admired each others' boob jobs, touching each other and feeling for firmness, which was a last piece of entertainment for me.

One note: we used the Hotel Sara, which says it doesn't allow three to a room at once but said I could if it was two girls and me, and we used a bigger room. They also added a few thousand yen to the room fee for the privilege. Oh well, it was worth it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, would repeat but I think one or both those lovely ladies will be gone by the time I'm available again. Such a shame.