Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
18,000 yen/1h30, 1000 yen/nomination fee

Type/Location:
Kinshichou

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tenchou, English with the provider

Details of the Encounter:
I called the Tenchou and I asked for Honoka.

She came to the love hotel very quickly, as other providers usually do.

Physical attribute: 7.5

The first impressions were good. I thought she was more beautiful than average. She was also taller than many Southeast providers I have been with, probably around 165 cm.

Action: 6

Her blowjob and the CG were good, but after the first round, she was super exhausted. She literally slept there. I was tired, too, but I didn't expect her to sleep, take a nap or whatever. I tried to wake her up nicely, but she was a bit pissed off.

When I was trying to get into the mood for the second round, she was like "again?! One more round?!". Well, what would she expect if I have booked a 90 minutes session? Not all men can come more than twice or some will last very long during the whole session. I still had time and wanted my second round. Is it prohibited by the shop? No. It is my right and I just wanted to have more fun. Otherwise, I would have paid for the short session.

So, that's why I will give her lower points. -2 to her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I have caught her in a bad day. Maybe she was super sleepy. But, then, why didn't she refuse to work? She could have rested more and then tell the shop that she would be available later in that day. Anyway, I'm not going to repeat with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report on Honoka from Thai Mild... you have been busy, lol.
Sorry to hear about the experience... sometimes they don't want to go for the 2nd round. Sometimes it's just 1 pop and out the door they go, lol. (Especially true with K-Deli)

Approved: 2/13/2020