phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr 13k plus hotel

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese to book, English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
Been to this place a few times. Thought Kotono looked cute so decided to give her a try with a 1 hour course.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1313/A131301/thai-mai/girlid-23935135/diary/?of=y

above are some photo diary pics, they are fairly accurate although her skin appears lighter in the photos.

Booked over the phone with the friendly ojisan, no problems at all. I called at 16.30 and her next availability was 17.30. I get the feeling she is popular and the staff have her running around a bit.

First impression when she arrived at the hotel was good. She is cute, decent figure with E cup (fake) and a round ass. She did appear a bit flustered though like she had run over. Also she speaks almost no Japanese, and not much more English, so things started a bit awkward.

Into the shower and she was responsive and sexy, things started off in there then dried off and moved onto the bed. She still had a slightly awkward demeanor so I went down on her to see if that would smooth things a bit. she seemed to enjoy that and built up naturally to orgasm. She felt good to go down on. She needed a minute or two to relax, after which I was kind of expecting a blow job but she seemed more interested in kissing then getting the condom on, which was fine at the time because I was pretty worked up and keen to go for FS anyway. Various positions, she was responsive and sexy without being a PSE. no complaints. cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone then missionary to wrap things up.

Took a rest then again got a bit awkward as she can't really speak Japanese or English so she offered a massage. was OK, lasted 10 mins or so, at which point we were like 35 mins into the session and she suggested taking a shower. I felt like this was a bit early for a 1 hour session and had planned on a second shot (I at least wanted a blow job) but I didn't really have the inclination to argue so just let her go to the shower and followed her after a couple mins.

shop called and asked me how was the service. I probably should've mentioned the short time but just said her service was fine, which was true to an extent.

pros -
she is cute
big fake tits if you like that
responsive to DATY
good and willing kisser

cons -
skin has some blemishes, especially on ass.
cannot speak Japanese or English
cut the time a bit short (other girls at same shop have all done two shots in an hour)

pro/con
Im not a big guy but she needed lube to fit me in and was very tight. If you have more than 6 inches you'll bottom out too.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
good looking girl, no complaints there. Id be tempted to book her in a threesome with another girl that can communicate in one of the languages I speak.

I wouldnt repeat just with her as there are lots of others I want to try, plus I only really feel satisfied in P4P if I cum more than once.

Im sitting here in the love hotel writing this review, genuinely don't know if Im satisfied or not. probably leaning toward not though. If Id paid more than 13k Id probably feel annoyed now, but this place is so cheap Im not that bothered.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kotono

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr 13k plus hotel

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese to book, English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
Been to this place a few times. Thought Kotono looked cute so decided to give her a try with a 1 hour course.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1313/A131301/thai-mai/girlid-23935135/diary/?of=y

above are some photo diary pics, they are fairly accurate although her skin appears lighter in the photos.

Booked over the phone with the friendly ojisan, no problems at all. I called at 16.30 and her next availability was 17.30. I get the feeling she is popular and the staff have her running around a bit.

First impression when she arrived at the hotel was good. She is cute, decent figure with E cup (fake) and a round ass. She did appear a bit flustered though like she had run over. Also she speaks almost no Japanese, and not much more English, so things started a bit awkward.

Into the shower and she was responsive and sexy, things started off in there then dried off and moved onto the bed. She still had a slightly awkward demeanor so I went down on her to see if that would smooth things a bit. she seemed to enjoy that and built up naturally to orgasm. She felt good to go down on. She needed a minute or two to relax, after which I was kind of expecting a blow job but she seemed more interested in kissing then getting the condom on, which was fine at the time because I was pretty worked up and keen to go for FS anyway. Various positions, she was responsive and sexy without being a PSE. no complaints. cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone then missionary to wrap things up.

Took a rest then again got a bit awkward as she can't really speak Japanese or English so she offered a massage. was OK, lasted 10 mins or so, at which point we were like 35 mins into the session and she suggested taking a shower. I felt like this was a bit early for a 1 hour session and had planned on a second shot (I at least wanted a blow job) but I didn't really have the inclination to argue so just let her go to the shower and followed her after a couple mins.

shop called and asked me how was the service. I probably should've mentioned the short time but just said her service was fine, which was true to an extent.

pros -
she is cute
big fake tits if you like that
responsive to DATY
good and willing kisser

cons -
skin has some blemishes, especially on ass.
cannot speak Japanese or English
cut the time a bit short (other girls at same shop have all done two shots in an hour)

pro/con
Im not a big guy but she needed lube to fit me in and was very tight. If you have more than 6 inches you'll bottom out too.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
good looking girl, no complaints there. Id be tempted to book her in a threesome with another girl that can communicate in one of the languages I speak.

I wouldnt repeat just with her as there are lots of others I want to try, plus I only really feel satisfied in P4P if I cum more than once.

Im sitting here in the love hotel writing this review, genuinely don't know if Im satisfied or not. probably leaning toward not though. If Id paid more than 13k Id probably feel annoyed now, but this place is so cheap Im not that bothered.

Thanks for the very informative review. A friend of mine went absolutely apeshit with Thai Mild last time we were in Tokyo and says it was a blast, but I haven't had the chance to try them yet. The language-barrier might be a deal-breaker for me, but the tightness factor is very intriguing. I'm not into marathon sessions and anything beyond ten minutes starts to get boring, so anything that lures out my inner three-pump-chump and gets me quickly out the door and merrily on my way to the bar is worth looking into.

The only girl I really had my eye on was Ami (http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=85) but it appears she may be back in Thailand for now. Another poster put up a review on Ami last year and she sounds like exactly what I like. Other than her, the only Thai girl I've really wanted to spend some quality time with is Emi at AF/AR, and I know that's not on the menu. Well...officially, anyhow.

Maybe my luck will change on the next trip.

Reactions: Manukun and Durg50
I only really feel satisfied in P4P if I cum more than once.

I'm the same way. But for me, it's usually because I'm still a bit nervous at the beginning. Usually go for longer bookings too, just to make sure.