Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
24000 yen/2hours + 1000 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
Kinshichou

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tenchou, English with the provider

Details of the Encounter:
As I love Thailand, its culture, food and people, I am regularly looking for Thai restaurants, trips to Thailand and I usually talk with my Thai friends. It is no different when it comes to massage shops and something else more. I very often keep looking for such services with Thai women as well. Can't help myself. lol.

Booking was fairly easy as usual. They probably have saved my number and once set up the appointment, I headed to the love hotel to confirm it. I told the name of the hotel and the room number.

Then, Mako came in within 10 minutes.

I chose the 24000 yen for 2 hours as I wanted something more relaxing and enjoyable. I know that Thai Mild can be a hit or a miss at times, but still, I'd enjoy the warm water at the bathtub, instead of freezing outside.

They charged me the nomination fee of 1000 yen.

Physical attributes: 7.5

Mako is a very cute girl. I liked her body. She has nice curves. Her hips is big for Southeast (and East) Asian standards. It is not something I'm that used to here in Asia, so it was a good and nice surprise.

We have showered and talked a bit about my experience in Thailand.

Action: 8.5

Her blowjob was fairly good. She asked me to stop while missionary and doggy because she was about to cum. She said she has other clients booked, but I didn't care and she clearly came. lol. She tried to act annoyed, but she was so cute that we ended up laughing.

Came 3 times during the time and there was no rush. She smelled good and she was very friendly person.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
From time to time I meet her. She is a nice person and I am quite satisfied with her service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report on Mako from Thai Mild, much appreciated. Glad you had a good time with her.

Approved: 2/13/2020

I feel like this is the first time on this website, you've recommended a service provider. This one must be something special.

Reactions: OGAgg and Lukes
I think 3 times in 2 hours is kinda standard. Im in no way in good shape or young.
I recently did 2 in 3 hours and that was good for me!