Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild - Mao

Date of Encounter:
April 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
45mins - Y11,000 (including girl selection fee and rental room)

Type/Location:
Rental room

Language Notes:
She speaks English

Details of the Encounter:
My adventures in Kinshicho continued with another all inclusive 45mins session with Thai Mild. This time I chose Mao, who was newly added to the roster and looked pretty cute. The price was Y11,000 including selection fee and room rental.

Here is a link to Mao's profile:

http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=111

She's not quite as good-looking as she appears in her pictures - but she is still very cute with a small spinner's body and a nice ass. She said she is 25.

Once again I was directed to Oasis Rental room near the station. I called the shop and gave them the room number. About 10mins later Mao showed up.

After paying, we did the usual shower routine - but she got me in the mood by grinding her ass on my cock and moaning as we soaped up.

Onto the bed and she gave me a great BBBJ, followed by CFS in cowgirl, miss and doggy. Her BBBJ was so good that I asked to cum in her mouth. She was happy to do so and she finished me off in her mouth - it was a toe-curling orgasm and she took it all before discreetly spitting into the sink.

She then gave me a massage for the remaining 5-10mins.

All in all another good value-for-money session with a girl from Thai Mild. Mao said she is only going to be working there for about another week, so move quickly if you want to see her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another positive session with Thai Mild

Do you think I would be able to book the appointment in purely English? I.e with the tencho or receptionist?

Do you think I would be able to book the appointment in purely English? I.e with the tencho or receptionist?

I'm not sure. I have only ever used Japanese when booking. The guy who answers the phone is an older Japanese guy. He seems very pleasant though, so why not give it a try and report back?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland