Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - 27,000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani - Hotel Le Club

Language Notes:
Reservations in Japanese, English with the young lady

Details of the Encounter:
Being with a Thai girl has been on my bucket list for some time now and I finally decided to take the plunge when I saw Rena's profile. She reminded me very much of someone I knew a long time ago. Perhaps not the best reason to choose someone but whatever I was off to the races.

I had only a limited window of time so I raced to the hotel Le Club in Uguisudani hoping I could see Rena around 11:30 only to be told that I would have to wait until 12:00pm as it would take sometime for her to get to the hotel. This was mistake number two on my part. I had been looking at both hipness and thai mild and somehow got mixed up regarding the love hotel locations. Uguisudani I learned later is where Hipness is located not thai mai. The staff at the hotel are really good by the way, very friendly and helpful when I asked where the pharmacy was, ATM etc.

I went out and bought some Japanese sweets for Rena and some extra large condoms at the pharmacy since I didn't want to take the chance the hotel ones wouldn't fit. That was an interesting experience in and off itself as it was a small pharmacy almost open air with an old lady at the counter. I browsed around hoping I could find them but to no avail. Finally I went to her and asked for rubbers in Japanese. She put her hand to her ears and I realized she was hard of hearing. So I tried again. Nothing finally I said in English "Condoms!" Her eyes went wide and she took a step back before pointing down to the shelf at my knee.

Unfortunately they were all a no go. Finally I saw a male pharmacist and I asked him if they had any extra large. He took me around a corner and showed me a few more (why did they have condoms in two different areas???). I thanked him. Gave them to the old lady who threw me a dirty look and placed them into a bag.

I was back at the hotel by 11:50 and began pacing. 12;00 pm there was no Rena, 12:10 still nothing. Finally around 12:15 or so there was a knock on my room door and there she was.

Now I have to say she does look like her profile pic, perhaps too much so. In none of her pics was she smiling and neither was she smiling now.

I told her to come in and she did. She was dressed quite nicely. She had a chanel bag, a chanel necklace, a black wrap around skirt and a black and white checkered top. I tried saying hello in Thai but managed to mangle that and she said in English which surprised me "Are you trying to speak Thai?" I said I wanted her to feel relaxed and she sort of smiled but it felt mechanical. She asked right of the bat to be paid but I was expecting that. So I gave her the 24,000 yen for the two hours. She checked her phone and said I owed 27,000. It was then I realized my mistake and that i was probably paying transport cost. So I gave her 3,000 yyen more.

We chatted a bit and then finally I told her I'd like to have a shower. She went and prepared the bath and then we both got naked.

Now she is 22 so I was surprised as she took of her clothes that she had stretch marks all over her hips and stomach and I realized that at some point she had had a baby. Her breast were small and unfortunately sagged but she had a surprisingly large (for a girl so small) and very firm backside. I touched her arms and felt a rough patch of skin on her right arm. May have been old scar tissue who knows.

We showered and went into the bath. Now I was hoping to do some cuddling in there but she sat st he opposite end of the tub facing me. We chatted there a bit more but eventually I told her I'd like to go to the bedroom. Her face took on a look of resignation (nothing makes the mood than a face that says "shoganai"). There we chatted a bit more and then began making out. On this part though things began to look up. She was a surprisingly good kisser and we made out for about ten minutes. She didn't offer a BJ I didn't ask for one either. But in all fairness she didn't ask me to go down on her either so we're all square. Instead she said :You're pretty big" and I said :You're pretty small" She reached for her lube and I reached for the condoms.

So yeah, those extra large condoms were not extra large and I was having the devil of a hard time just getting it on. Finally she came to my assistance and with a bit of international cooperation we were able to broker peace in her middle east.

FS was pleasant enough. Despite having a baby she was quite tight. She moaned in all the right places and was willing enough to try various positions. After the deed we chatted for a bit. We talked about our lives. She said she had a daughter back in Thailand and that she'd be in Japan for a month. She said it was her third visit - once last year and twice this year. So there's a chance she might be back later.

Overall I would probably rate the experience a 6 out of 10. She seems like a nice enough young lady. But she needs a lot of work to get her to thaw out and even when the ice starts melting a little she never really comes all the way free.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Booking with Thai Mai was easy. The old timer I spoke to was friendly and courteous. Rena is a pretty girl but the initial ice queen attitude might turn some off.

Last edited:
Her face took on a look of resignation (nothing makes the mood than a face that says "shoganai").
All of us have had these types of sessions. Thanks for sharing because it lets us know who to avoid. Members on TAG can mention that while booking - l don’t want Rena because I heard she doesn’t provide good service.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=273

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - 27,000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani - Hotel Le Club

Language Notes:
Reservations in Japanese, English with the young lady

Details of the Encounter:
Being with a Thai girl has been on my bucket list for some time now and I finally decided to take the plunge when I saw Rena's profile. She reminded me very much of someone I knew a long time ago. Perhaps not the best reason to choose someone but whatever I was off to the races.

I had only a limited window of time so I raced to the hotel Le Club in Uguisudani hoping I could see Rena around 11:30 only to be told that I would have to wait until 12:00pm as it would take sometime for her to get to the hotel. This was mistake number two on my part. I had been looking at both hipness and thai mild and somehow got mixed up regarding the love hotel locations. Uguisudani I learned later is where Hipness is located not thai mai. The staff at the hotel are really good by the way, very friendly and helpful when I asked where the pharmacy was, ATM etc.

I went out and bought some Japanese sweets for Rena and some extra large condoms at the pharmacy since I didn't want to take the chance the hotel ones wouldn't fit. That was an interesting experience in and off itself as it was a small pharmacy almost open air with an old lady at the counter. I browsed around hoping I could find them but to no avail. Finally I went to her and asked for rubbers in Japanese. She put her hand to her ears and I realized she was hard of hearing. So I tried again. Nothing finally I said in English "Condoms!" Her eyes went wide and she took a step back before pointing down to the shelf at my knee.

Unfortunately they were all a no go. Finally I saw a male pharmacist and I asked him if they had any extra large. He took me around a corner and showed me a few more (why did they have condoms in two different areas???). I thanked him. Gave them to the old lady who threw me a dirty look and placed them into a bag.

I was back at the hotel by 11:50 and began pacing. 12;00 pm there was no Rena, 12:10 still nothing. Finally around 12:15 or so there was a knock on my room door and there she was.

Now I have to say she does look like her profile pic, perhaps too much so. In none of her pics was she smiling and neither was she smiling now.

I told her to come in and she did. She was dressed quite nicely. She had a chanel bag, a chanel necklace, a black wrap around skirt and a black and white checkered top. I tried saying hello in Thai but managed to mangle that and she said in English which surprised me "Are you trying to speak Thai?" I said I wanted her to feel relaxed and she sort of smiled but it felt mechanical. She asked right of the bat to be paid but I was expecting that. So I gave her the 24,000 yen for the two hours. She checked her phone and said I owed 27,000. It was then I realized my mistake and that i was probably paying transport cost. So I gave her 3,000 yyen more.

We chatted a bit and then finally I told her I'd like to have a shower. She went and prepared the bath and then we both got naked.

Now she is 22 so I was surprised as she took of her clothes that she had stretch marks all over her hips and stomach and I realized that at some point she had had a baby. Her breast were small and unfortunately sagged but she had a surprisingly large (for a girl so small) and very firm backside. I touched her arms and felt a rough patch of skin on her right arm. May have been old scar tissue who knows.

We showered and went into the bath. Now I was hoping to do some cuddling in there but she sat st he opposite end of the tub facing me. We chatted there a bit more but eventually I told her I'd like to go to the bedroom. Her face took on a look of resignation (nothing makes the mood than a face that says "shoganai"). There we chatted a bit more and then began making out. On this part though things began to look up. She was a surprisingly good kisser and we made out for about ten minutes. She didn't offer a BJ I didn't ask for one either. But in all fairness she didn't ask me to go down on her either so we're all square. Instead she said :You're pretty big" and I said :You're pretty small" She reached for her lube and I reached for the condoms.

So yeah, those extra large condoms were not extra large and I was having the devil of a hard time just getting it on. Finally she came to my assistance and with a bit of international cooperation we were able to broker peace in her middle east.

FS was pleasant enough. Despite having a baby she was quite tight. She moaned in all the right places and was willing enough to try various positions. After the deed we chatted for a bit. We talked about our lives. She said she had a daughter back in Thailand and that she'd be in Japan for a month. She said it was her third visit - once last year and twice this year. So there's a chance she might be back later.

Overall I would probably rate the experience a 6 out of 10. She seems like a nice enough young lady. But she needs a lot of work to get her to thaw out and even when the ice starts melting a little she never really comes all the way free.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Booking with Thai Mai was easy. The old timer I spoke to was friendly and courteous. Rena is a pretty girl but the initial ice queen attitude might turn some off.

Thanks for the very informative review.
As for the extra large condoms, don’t bother with them. They are extremely hard to put on which can be quite distracting. Some of the girls know very well how to stretch the regular ones and gently put them over.

She reminded me very much of someone I knew a long time ago. Perhaps not the best reason to choose someone but whatever I was off to the races.

Nothing wrong with that. The only girl I ever bought at Tobita Shinchi in Osaka, I bought because she was a doppelganger for a student I had back in my early McJob days in Japan. She was 17, I was 22, I wanted to fuck her so bad it made my balls hurt but obviously I couldn't. She ended up modeling and acting briefly. I sometimes wonder what happened to her. But the girl at Tobita? Awesome experience. I paid for 20 minutes and busted so fast I ended up giving her a 15 min massage.