Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild - Riku

Date of Encounter:
March 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
45mins - Y11,000 (girl selection fee and rental room inclusive)

Type/Location:
Rental Room - The Relaxed Place Paris

Language Notes:
Tencho (Japanese), Riku (English)

Details of the Encounter:
After reading the reviews I decided to try out Thai Mild. A good command of Japanese is needed because you have to listen to directions. At Kinshicho station south exit I called the shop and talked to the tencho. I told him I wanted the ‘zenbu komi komi’ course and which girls were available. He told me he had to check and that he’ll call me back. In about 3 minutes he called me back on his cell phone and told me which girls were available. I chose Riku.

He then proceeded to give me directions to the rental room. It was a little hard to understand his directions and he kept on asking me if I could understand Japanese. After walking around in circles he told me if I could look for the place on my phone. I told him I could do that. He told me the place was called ‘Pari rental room’. I checked the hotel list on the Thai Mild website but it wasn’t listed. A quick search on Google maps yielded results. In English it is called The Relaxed Place Paris. When I got to the entrance I rang back tencho and he told me which room to go to.

I entered the room and 5 minutes later Riku showed up.
http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=160
She looks like her pictures. Probably a little older than 23. Not so skinny with a little bit of a belly. She had fake boobs. She seemed a little shy and didn't understand Japanese. After contacting the shop we started. We spoke in English.

Undressing and a quick shower I started with light kissing, licking her boobs and then DATY. After that I asked her to continue. A bit more kissing, BBBJ and the finally covered missionary. After the deed she gave me a light massage. We talked a little. She told me that she had been in Tokyo for a week and had one more week before heading back to Thailand.

When we finished she called Mama-san and handed me the phone. I told her that I enjoyed my session.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Riku was a little too shy for me but I wouldn't mind seeing her again. She did warm up after a while. I will definitely try the other girls.

Does Thia Mild have a walk in location? I speak a little Japanese but not very well and don’t want to screw up the rental room.

someone here may be willing to help you out with ordering.

That is not an option. If you can't speak enough Japanese to sort it out yourself, you need to find a place that will take you as you are.

Nobody with half a brain is willing to tie their phone number (and these places keep records of phone numbers) to some random stranger from the Internet and trust that he's not going to cause them to get banned or worse.

Just finished a session with Riku. 1 hour for 13,000 (including nomination fee). She speaks English well. She’s super kind and friendly and smiley. Really cute face and nice large boobs (fake of course). She has some stretch marks on her lower tummy and has a little extra around the tummy but she’s got a nice body otherwise. She’s not into kissing but sucks cock well (not much for ball kicking). She will do any position asked for and even give a little massage in the shower before and then chat lots at the end of the session. She’s really friendly and maybe even a little crazy (self-proclaimed).