Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Niko & Chika

Date of Encounter:
Jan. 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
100mins / Y36,000 (plus Y10,000 for the love hotel)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese with the shop, English with the girls

Details of the Encounter:
This ended up being a bit of a long review.

This was my third P4P threesome (3P) and by far the best.

The first was at a sauna in Macau around 5-6 years ago, which was quite mechanical and basically involved fucking one Vietnamese girl while the other watched, and then swapping. The second was with a Japanese deriheru here in Tokyo about 4-5 years ago, which was a similar experience and a little awkward.

Since then I had made up my mind that P4P threesomes are not really worth the expense. It is not more than the sum of its parts. But it remained a fantasy and I did think maybe I had been unlucky with substandard experiences.

I've used Thai Mild (Thai Mai) many times for 1-1 sessions and have always been happy with the quality of the girls and level of service. Their 3P option looked tempting for the price, so i decided to go for it. I set my expectations low, but also hoped that it would be different to previous times. My fantasy is to have one slightly older / more experienced girl and one younger / less experienced girl, with the older one "teaching" the younger one how to pleasure me. While I was not expecting full girl-on-girl action, I hoped that their would be some three-way chemistry My threshold for success would be things like double BBBJ and some light girl-on-girl play.

I called Thai Mild the day before i planned to have the session and spoke to the old Japanese guy who picks up the phone. I said I was interested in a 3P and asked for his recommendations. He said that only some girls are willing to do a 3P session. On the day I requested, only two girls were available for 3P - Niko and Chika.

Before calling I had drawn up a mental shortlist of girls from the roster. Hotaru was my #1 pick (http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=149) but I was told that she doesn't do 3P. Niko and Chika were actually my #2 and #3 choices based on their pictures (i hadn't seen either of them before), so i decided to go ahead and book a 100mins session for the following afternoon.

Niko - http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=147
Chika - http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=290

The day of the session, I arrived in Kinshicho at around lunchtime and made my way to the love hotel district. It's important to note that not all love hotels allow three people in a room. The old guy on the phone at Thai Mild recommended Hotel 555 as a sure bet, so i went there. It is a little classier than the typical hotels in the area, with prices to match. But the rooms looked large, with big hot tubs - so I thought "what the hell". The room was Y6500 for a weekday afternoon "freetime" (12pm-5pm), with a 1.5x surcharge for three people the total price was Y10,000.

I got into the room an hour before the requested start of the session. I decided to take a shower and prepare. I try to be clean and presentable for P4P dates. YMMV is an unavoidable law of our hobby, but there are some things within our control - such as cleanliness and being kind and respectful to the girls. In my experience, getting these right means a more comfortable, confident provider, which often yields benefits in the form of more enthusiastic service.

For a 3P, I tried to give myself the best chance of success: I shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes. I shaved the day-old stubble on my face and chin. And I thoroughly brushed my teeth :)

I was pretty excited by the time of the appointment. Hotel 555 rooms have auto-lock doors, which means you have to call the front desk to tell them you are expecting a visitor. Then the desk calls the room when your guest(s) arrives. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

Niko is probably around 30 with C-cup boobs and a slightly chubby frame. She is not as good looking as her photos on the website, but she has a bubbly personality and a sexy look. She says she has been living in Japan for a couple of years and speaks decent English and Japanese.

Chika is younger - around 23 or 24 - slim, with short hair and d-cup fake boobs. In my opinion she is better looking than in her pictures on the site. She is like a sexy elf. She has a large tattoo running down her back. She speaks no Japanese and only the most basic English. She had arrived in Japan from Thailand only a few weeks earlier.

Niko told me that, although she had 3P experiences before, this was Chika's first time. Niko was clearly the more experienced of the two: she handled the money etc. and told Chika where to put her clothes etc.. I was pretty excited at this point as things seemed to be lining up with my fantasy.

After settling payment, we all sat on the bed for a few minutes, me in the middle of the two girls. Their hands roamed my body as I took it in turns to LFK each girl. Promising start, I thought....

We moved to the bathroom. I had already filled the hot tub. They soaped me up thoroughly. Niko washed herself, then gave me a BBBJ while Chika washed herself. Chika joined us in the hot tub. The next 15mins were heaven with me DFKing one girl or sucking her tits while the other sucked my cock, then they would swap. At one point I was up on the rim of the hot tub, legs spread wide while one girl sucked my balls and the other my cock (then they swapped). Loved it.

We moved to the bedroom, where things continued in much the same way. Niko would issue instructions to Chika to, for example, lick my nipples or kiss my neck while she sucked my cock. Niko capped me with her mouth and we went at it doggy style while I DFKed Chika. Change of condom and then i was fucking Chika cowgirl while Niko played with my balls. I tried to encourage a bit of girl-on-girl play. Niko seemed up for it, as she moved to suck on Chika's tits at one point. But Chika said she wasn't comfortable with it. Both girls were happy to fondle each other's tits, however.

I think there is always going to be a bit of awkwardness in a threesome, with various limbs getting in the way. But with Niko in charge, and both girls seeming to enjoy themselves, it went pretty smoothly. I was conscious to pay attention to Niko, even though I found Chika more attractive, to avoid Niko feeling left out. Condom changes were swift and they had prepared a wet towel to wipe down my cock when swapping between BBBJ.

Chika looked very cute as she came and flushed red in the face as i fucked her in missionary. I popped the first time in Niko's mouth while sucking on Chika's tits.

After a break lying on the bed chatting, drinking water and eating some chocolate I bought from the combini, we went into round two. More of the same, but Chika seemed to be more confident and into it this time around. She was more passionate in DFK and more vocal as i was fucking her. Niko came hard as I fucked her in missionary while Chika stroked her tits. We finished round two with a HJ by Chika as i sucked on her tits and as Niko sucked my balls.

Final scores: over two rounds I did each girl in mish, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I came twice and each girl came once.

Highlight: probably the double blowjob in the hot tub.

With only a few minutes of the session left, we took another shower and both girls got dressed. I gave them a pack of unopened chocolate left over from the combini haul, gave the each a kiss and said thank you, Chika said she had enjoyed her first 3P. Then they left.

There was quite a funny moment at the end of the session: in the shower Chika decided she wanted to shampoo her hair. The more experienced Niko obviously wasn't happy with this, as it caused them to be running late and Chika would be going outside into the cold with wet hair. I wouldn't be surprised if Niko gave her a bollocking after they left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was by far my best 3P experience. It exceeded my expectations, which I had set low, and definitely went some of the way to fulfilling my fantasies. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. And for the price, the cost-performance is unbeatable.

However, it's still not cheap. And, despite being a lot of fun, it still had some awkward moments. At the end of the day, it is still a P4P session and both girls are paid to be there. I feel like I have crossed it off my bucket list, but I am not sure that doing two girls at once is overall more fun than two 1-1 sessions.

I am more inclined to try a 3P again in the future, but in general i will probably stick to 1-1 sessions which i think are more consistent and do give better value for money. There are so many variables in P4P that can determine a good or a bad session. With a 3P, those variables are multiplied exponentially. I think I got lucky this time with the girls, the big hotel room, the hot tub and a few other factors all contributing to a positive experience.

YMMV.

Thanks for the review, seems like good value.
That's the main thing that would stop me doing 3p. I've never tried it, but I would definitely want to see girl on girl play throughout, including oral on each other, otherwise, what's the point of a 3p? I guess it's cool to have two girls pleasure you at once, but 3p needs to be more than that IMO. And it seems that this is rarely the case.

Nice review, thanks! TM 3Ps are definitely good value, as is their one-at-a-time "kaiten" course. My 3P preference is to choose one girl and let her choose the other, that way at least you're taking less of a risk you'll get two girls who don't like each other for some reason, which would be a surefire mood killer. Last time I tried it (review is around here somewhere) I ended up becoming a regular with the 'other' girl for solo sessions later on, so it was all win.

Hotel Sara in Kinshicho say they don't allow 3P but might if you ask before you go in. They'll also make you take one of the larger rooms & pay the 3P extra charge, so price works out about the same.

You're right that Hotaru doesn't do 3P, although I do recommend meeting her. She's another one I like to catch up with whenever she's in town. Quite pretty, speaks English reasonably well and is very friendly. You can never predict what her actual hair color is going to be when she shows up, I've seen brown, blue, and sandy-blonde.

Great write up. So much fun to read. As far as FMF encounters I think the right idea is mix in sporadically. I don’t care about girl on girl, but there is nothing like DFK one girl while being blown by another. You should add in some FIV also. — having three simultaneous sensation points is just mind blowing.

Nothing will be more emotionally satisfying than a one on one. But for pure sexual fireworks hard to beat a (good) FMF.

@Garrincha nice review

I also agree with you on Chika. I had an encounter last week with her.
She is a bit shy and seems new to this. After entering the room, she straight went to the toilet as looking as she was impatient and not ready.
Her hair is thick and not silky. I felt it when I had her in the CG position.
All in all she is good as her pussy is tight.

Since I now know that she is okay for 3P, I like to have her with another.
Do you know any other girls in Thai Mild who are okay for 3P ? I am mainly interested in having Hime.

Do you know any other girls in Thai Mild who are okay for 3P ? I am mainly interested in having Hime.

I believe Hime is NG for a 3P. I asked her once and she said she doesn’t do it. A 1-1 session with her is recommended though.

Not sure about the other girls. The best idea would be to call and ask the old guy who picks up the phone.

I believe Hime is NG for a 3P. I asked her once and she said she doesn’t do it. A 1-1 session with her is recommended though.

Not sure about the other girls. The best idea would be to call and ask the old guy who picks up the phone.
She’ll do it but isnt into it and wont interact with the other girl (is what she told me) and i agree, recommend her for a 1-1

Reactions: Manukun