Guest viewing is limited

Thai Mild Thai Mild with Mona-chan

“nijuugoman, onegaishimasu” in an obviously beginners accent. So, her Japanese is still beginners level.

Yes, especially since it means 250,000 not 25,000. That, or you're an excellent negotiator (-;

Reactions: iamyuu
“nijuugoman, onegaishimasu” in an obviously beginners accent. So, her Japanese is still beginners level.

Yes, especially since it means 250,000 not 25,000. That, or you're an excellent negotiator (-;
Haha, I get that wrong sometimes as well. Yeah, should be "niman gosen yen".

Haha, I get that wrong sometimes as well. Yeah, should be "niman gosen yen".
Gosen yens per pop, you probably made some kind of record here... Could not do that even in my wildest dreams ( i mean, 5 times in a session). I would like to say "congrats" but the BB episode is just not something i condone (hmmmmm)

Check the site and wait for her to come back to Japan. Also worth saying is that she did bareback with the OP and now she is ranked number 1. Just a guess but maybe she did bareback for many customers.

Many new faces are joined Thai mild recently expect many reviews in near term

Oh, Mona-chan is back on the roster, about 2 weeks back (wasn't listed before or during GW). Her schedule ends this Saturday.
She may be taking a couple of days off, or she may return to Thailand.
So, catch her if you can. Read my review again to know if she's your type. Plus, remember to cap junior.
Unfortunately, while I would love to repeat my PSE, yours truly is tied up with work, plus spent too much on my GW trip, need to wait for bonus next month!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland