Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,000 yen for 70 mins.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mix of English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is the first of a couple of posts about the Hinodecho area of Yokohama.

Well, I should have trusted my spidey sense, but I proceeded into Thai Oasis anyway. The place looked too respectable for the likes of me.

The MP is located on the fourth floor of a small building next to a nice Italian restaurant. It’s a few blocks from Hinodecho Station. The shop’s name is written in both katakana and English.

My masseuse was in mourning. She actually mentioned the recent death of Thailand’s king while massaging me. (I didn’t want to be the one to bring the potentially sensitive subject up.) In fact, she was wore a black outfit like many Thais have been doing since Rama IX passed away. According to a friend of mine based in Pattaya, even many of Pattaya’s working girls are wearing black these days.

There is not much else to report. The oil massage was definitely relaxing, but, as has occasionally happened to me in the past, no HE was offered. When I brought up the possibility of a HJ, I was politely refused.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you just want a massage and nothing else, then Thai Oasis is fine. At this stage, I doubt that I will bother trying any of the various other Siamese spots in Yokohama.

Last edited:
I should point out here that although Noi's outfit was black, it was somewhat skimpy. Hence, it wasn't exactly what one would wear at a funeral -- at least not any funeral that I've been to.

Had she been more covered up, then it would have been more obvious that Thai Oasis was one of those massage-only shops.

Last edited: