Thai- Plaza no more.

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by Mymyohmy, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Mymyohmy

Mymyohmy TAG Member

Yesterday
    After searching sites Thai-mai and Thai-Plaza (which I have frequently used in the past before corona) it seems that Thai Plaza is refusing non Japanese customers. I was told they only have 3 girls working (which the site listed a few more than 3) I confirmed that the girls were also non Japanese (which is a no brainer) and that the girls will only service Japanese. I spoke only Japanese with the guy. Would love to hear if anyone got a different response. (have always been on good terms with the guy and all the girls ) the guy did say Corona might have something to do with it...)

It can be a hit or miss at this shop. 10,000 for 1 hour is worth the gamble.

#1 Mymyohmy, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2020
    capitanminchia and TAG Manager like this.
  2. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Today
    Not really a review, so moved to Q&A and removed the review template. Thanks for sharing the information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sudsy

SudsySudsy is a Verified Member Forever blowing bubbles....

Today
    Yes, it was mentioned elsewhere. Apparently there was an issue and the girls have all stopped seeing non-Japanese, or so the guy on the phone says.

4. bichan2

bichan2 TAG Member

Yesterday
    It’s called fear among us.:unsure: